South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, sportman said:

I said before I left that this bunch and the game we played against Moore Co a few years back had to be the worst bunch of so called ref's I have ever seen in my life.  I don't bash the officials as much as some do but this bunch we had Friday night were the most biased I have ever witnessed at Beene Stadium!!!  

If I see anything close to this the rest of the year, I swear I'll gather a bunch of crazies to march and protest outside that Childress mans headquarters. :wink:

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If I see anything close to this the rest of the year, I swear I'll gather a bunch of crazies to march and protest outside that Childress mans headquarters. :wink:

I just want to know how David was able to keep his composure  and not go after one of them after the game? LOL.

Howiesmashville Says: Two things need to happen before kickoff: #1. The right side of the end zone needs to be dug out so we ain't gotta run up a hill. #2. Make sure the man lining the field off ain't sippin' on the sauce. I swear the end zone line that young Demetric kid crossed on that two point conversion had more curves than a West Texas sidewinder. Pirates by two TDs...

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I said before I left that this bunch and the game we played against Moore Co a few years back had to be the worst bunch of so called ref's I have ever seen in my life.  I don't bash the officials as much as some do but this bunch we had Friday night were the most biased I have ever witnessed at Beene Stadium!!!  

Maybe the same refs will be in Gordonsville Friday. :thumb: