South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, DTCSPORTS said:

C’mon Roy, I’ll have Murphy come and hold your book so you won’t lose it. We need to make you a TV star! Shoot, you’ll be on that ESPN network in no time! 

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are in cahoots with Pegleg and powerp.  Them fellars round the jailhouse like to be on that ESPN mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, DTCSPORTS said:

C’mon Roy, I’ll have Murphy come and hold your book so you won’t lose it. We need to make you a TV star! Shoot, you’ll be on that ESPN network in no time! 

Can't wait!!! "Cool as the other side of the pillow", "Booyah", and now..."you think im joking but im not", and "im not falling for that mess"!

3 hours ago, RTD said:

this year he didn't play against TC last season he as banged up but he is a good back but if you have athletes you can play single coverage on the outside and put 9 in the box they aren't they athletic compared to TC and im assuming SP still have their athletes so you can put 9 in the box because Gordonsville won't threaten SP outside of the tackles with the pass or the run the O-Line for Gordy is okay at best but he is more of a workhorse than a home run hitter SP should have no problem containing him under 50 yards but he does not a run hard and keeps his fast-moving if he had a better line in front of him and if Gordy had a passing game he would be a top 3 back in 1A 

You see, RTD is helping us hustle SP. They're gonna load the box per RTD's instructions, and we'll break out the "Greatest Show on Grass."

2 hours ago, DTCSPORTS said:

Thank you so much, Croz! Looking forward to a great game on Friday!

No problem. We are very fortunate to have you guys cover these games like you do. There are a lot of football teams that aren't as privileged as we are. Heck, there are colleges that have less televised games than we and the other area schools do.

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I have heard their stud RB is the real deal. He was out when I came and watched them play Clay County. 

He was much better last year although we contained him when TC played them. I was impressed watching film before we played.

He seemed much stronger, more disciplined, ran with a purpose, and in much  better condition last year. I did see film on him before we played this year. Senior-itis? Who knows?

He did not play against us this year. He had skipped lots of practices and workouts and finally got benched our game. He was probably glad about that. 

Does  SP have their usual speed?

19 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

He was much better last year although we contained him when TC played them. I was impressed watching film before we played.

He seemed much stronger, more disciplined, ran with a purpose, and in much  better condition last year. I did see film on him before we played this year. Senior-itis? Who knows?

He did not play against us this year. He had skipped lots of practices and workouts and finally got benched our game. He was probably glad about that. 

Does  SP have their usual speed?

We have good speed for 1A but not the above average speed of the past.