South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Congratulations on losing those pounds. That's awesome. Off subject just a little but does anyone remember the guy that played at Marion CO. about three years ago that they called Cheesey? I saw him at the Whitwell game this year and didn't recognize him.  I was told he was at above 400 in school and now some of his run around buddies said he weighs around 235.  That takes alot of will power and so glad for him and proud of him and I know his Dad is proud. 

Sportman I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that is that Wildermuth boy.  I thought he would be playing in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. 

Talking a little football... everyone always talks about who the pirates have transfer in and that stuff...I'm like Ambassador we have had only a handful over the last 10 years...what people don't talk about are the ones who leave. Think about this, Jaylon Walker and Kelley Cawood. Jaylon weighs way over 300 and is dominating at nose tackle for North Jackson right now. I don't think Kelley is playing football anymore but he could sling a ball. Just having that one more huge linemen and a very accurate qb changes the dynamic bc then you could have Sanders at a skill spot for this year. With that being said, I'm proud of our boys who have stuck it out. As a whole, Garrett, Sam, Scooby, Coop, Grayson, and Hagan may not be the most talented senior class to ever play but they give everything they have and that's all anyone could ask for.

13 minutes ago, powerp said:

Talking a little football... everyone always talks about who the pirates have transfer in and that stuff...I'm like Ambassador we have had only a handful over the last 10 years...what people don't talk about are the ones who leave. Think about this, Jaylon Walker and Kelley Cawood. Jaylon weighs way over 300 and is dominating at nose tackle for North Jackson right now. I don't think Kelley is playing football anymore but he could sling a ball. Just having that one more huge linemen and a very accurate qb changes the dynamic bc then you could have Sanders at a skill spot for this year. With that being said, I'm proud of our boys who have stuck it out. As a whole, Garrett, Sam, Scooby, Coop, Grayson, and Hagan may not be the most talented senior class to ever play but they give everything they have and that's all anyone could ask for.

Yes, those young men play hard. They are a little short handed with numbers, but they do seem to play hard. PowerP is right.. I would like for SP to get one great impact transfer sometime.  They only had one that I can remember and we know how that ended. A lot of the kids that come to us either never pan out or quit. This SP team is similar to last season. They just don’t have a dynamic playmaker like kids at Whitwell and Greenback.