South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

50 minutes ago, sportman said:

I just listened to the show and thanks Croz for putting that on here. Yes Coach Clemmons sounds very confident  to me also so we have our hands full tonight.

I don't feel that he's overly confident. I think he has the confidence that any coach should have. Would you rather him say that South Pitt  is going to come in and hand our hindends to us?

11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Fishnet Tom what kind of mess is this? What time are you going to that Clemons mans field? Me and that Tower man are going tomorrow evening.  He said we are stopping at that chedder mans store to eat.  That Tower man is driving and im going to read in my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  You think im joking but im not. 

Early Roy. I will meet you and that tower man at cheddars . I hear they serve a great grilled goat platter. Maybe you can read to me about those Tigers from your Murphy Fair book.

12 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

My son is #65 but I doubt you see him on the field tonight. If you do, that means there's quite a few injuries or someone is ahead by quite a few points.

Well if you see #29 for SP in it’s about the same storyline! Hopefully both boys will get some playoff experience! No disrespect but I hope it’s because SP has more points on the board...:thumb:

16 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I don't feel that he's overly confident. I think he has the confidence that any coach should have. Would you rather him say that South Pitt  is going to come in and hand our hindends to us?

I just meant he sound's like a coach should sound , no matter who your playing.  I hate to see other coaches saying well it looks bad and all but your coach didn't do that and that's what I meant. 

7 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Well if you see #29 for SP in it’s about the same storyline! Hopefully both boys will get some playoff experience! No disrespect but I hope it’s because SP has more points on the board...:thumb:

I don't know about that so much. the times i have seen him in he's made his presence known. He may not be very big bit OMG he can hit.