Cland welcomes the jackets

THE KING

10 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Why would they not offer up Citizens Bank Stadium at Elizabethton for this game. Elizabethton is on the road to AC. I'm sure it's easier to use HV, since they are both Carter County schools, but E-Town has that nice rug right close to restaurants. I bet Coalfield eats in Johnson City. If something like this happened down our way I could see Maryville letting the teams use their field.  

Happy Valley's stadium is actually only about 5 minutes from Elizabethton' s stadium.  People can still eat in Elizabethton and be less than 5 minutes from HV's stadium. Elizabethton does have a nice artificial turf but Happy Valley's bermuda grass turf is as good as it comes when talking about natural grass. I think Coalfield will be more than satisfied with Happy Valley's  field.

2 hours ago, gfd709 said:

At least Coalbucket didn’t calli dobbins Bennett and the TSSAA and try to get it moved without your knowledge like the rich pr#$%$ at Columbia Academy did to us a few years ago. They said our facility wasn’t up to their standards. 

Yeah that was pretty sad. Glad you knocked a knot on that head.

1 hour ago, dogtruth said:

Happy Valley's stadium is actually only about 5 minutes from Elizabethton' s stadium.  People can still eat in Elizabethton and be less than 5 minutes from HV's stadium. Elizabethton does have a nice artificial turf but Happy Valley's bermuda grass turf is as good as it comes when talking about natural grass. I think Coalfield will be more than satisfied with Happy Valley's  field.

Love the quote, 

11 hours ago, dogtruth said:

I know where Happy Valley is. Everybody misses the point. Not putting down Happy Valley. It was more a reflection on E-Town, not HV. 

PS: They will spend their food money in Johnson City.