Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly478

2nd Round - Westmoreland @ Watertown

Recommended Posts

I have a question for H2O people when the next reclassification comes up will Watertown be a 3A school 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Good luck to Coach Webster and the Purple Tigers.

Bring the  old behind the hedges intensity.

oh how i miss that field 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RTD said:

I have a question for H2O people when the next reclassification comes up will Watertown be a 3A school 

Most likely they will be 3A. We are right there at it now and in 2 years, we will be bigger than we are now. We've got more people moving to Watertown every year, plus we accept people from other school zones who are willing to drive to the school.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ReignofPurple said:

Most likely they will be 3A. We are right there at it now and in 2 years, we will be bigger than we are now. We've got more people moving to Watertown every year, plus we accept people from other school zones who are willing to drive to the school.

So I guess with H2O moving to 3A and TC moving down to 1A we won't be on each other schedule any more in two years I just hope Watertown mercy rules Smith Co every time they play them in region games in 2 years 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RTD said:

So I guess with H2O moving to 3A and TC moving down to 1A we won't be on each other schedule any more in two years I just hope Watertown mercy rules Smith Co every time they play them in region games in 2 years 

It's not guaranteed that TC will move down. If they gain just a few students in the next 2 years, they'll remain 2a.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

It's not guaranteed that TC will move down. If they gain just a few students in the next 2 years, they'll remain 2a.

I think the # will continue to go down but I could be wrong we are still two years out but I doubt TC will grow that much in the next few years when it comes to students if I  was a betting man I would say that TC will be 1A but im sure Watertown and TC won't be in the same classification in two years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...