Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

On 11/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, GeneralAmerigha said:

R6 is like the WAC and R5 is like the SEC. Happened last year and is about to happen again.   

Much respect to BullpupsRise for taking his crow. Has anyone checked on General? If anyone talks to him be sure he knows to chew on it good before he swallows it. I know how tough it is. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

A little mad that my 9th favorite high school football team, Columbia Academy, dropped it tonight. Good job, good effort, though with your QB out.

You can join the Cornersville CoachT group since you are Bulldogs. We’ll do what Waverly couldn’t do; beat Huntingdon.

I can’t tell if this is hating on CA or not :lol:

4 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

No, everyone treats Waverly as the Kurt Warner Rams and you were missing your starting QB. CA should have been blown out. 

That didn’t happen.

Much respect to CA

Waverly is very talented on the offensive side of the ball but the defense stepped up tonight for them apparently, congrats to waverly on a big win and to CA in a good season.

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

No, everyone treats Waverly as the Kurt Warner Rams and you were missing your starting QB. CA should have been blown out. 

That didn’t happen.

Much respect to CA

Unfortunately our offense was never the same after losing our QB. They still came very close to winning tonight. Got stopped on a 4th and 2 on a game winning drive

• Upvote 1