Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

14 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

Cornersville still plays like they're the underdog every single week. Decades of futility tend to do that to ya. Question, how did Mt. Pleasant beat y'all so bad? I've watched them three times this year (including tonight), and they're frankly not very good. 

Mtp is one of those teams that has always give WC trouble no matter what kind of season each team is having. Take 2011 for instance, I don't think mtp even made the playoffs and WC went undefeated and won the gold ball, mtp was the only team to even come close to beating WC and was only about a foot short on a 2 point conversion from winning

4 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Mtp is one of those teams that has always give WC trouble no matter what kind of season each team is having. Take 2011 for instance, I don't think mtp even made the playoffs and WC went undefeated and won the gold ball, mtp was the only team to even come close to beating WC and was only about a foot short on a 2 point conversion from winning

89 is 100% correct on this.

46 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Cville will probably win the game but after next Friday WC will have the respect of Cville in my opinion

Wayne County has our respect. You must not know that Cornersville played them for years in the regular season when the old Region 6-1A was around.

15 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Wayne County has our respect. You must not know that Cornersville played them for years in the regular season when the old Region 6-1A was around.

Yes I know, I’m saying as far as this year goes as good as Cville is I think WC will earn respect. WC has had some really bad games this year but I think if the season ends next Friday for them they will atleast give Cville all they got. 

3 hours ago, Footballfever100 said:

Ill tell you right now WC is going to come to Cville and hit them in the mouth like no team has all year. Straight up WC will hit them in the mouth. Cville will probably win the game but after next Friday WC will have the respect of Cville in my opinion, I’ve saw both play and I’ve saw both on film plenty. WC will test Cville. As far as the WC and summertown game, WC is hot right now and like wildcat89 said if they played right now it wouldn’t be close. Hope next Friday is clean football game and both teams come out injury free. But WC will be physical and be well coached. Tricky Ricky May have a few plays up his sleeve for Cville who knows.

Your wrong there buddy we are wanting someone to play us we really need it and I hope someone scores on us after we make it to the end lmao js

7 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I guess the Mustangs didn't play you a competitive game in your gold ball season. I'm getting old but it's seems like I remember it being a pretty good game.

• CoachT changed the title to Wayne County @ Cornersville
9 hours ago, LeroyBrown said:

Number one: "Hoping for this game" is like saying "We Want Bama"......no you don't. Number two: "We'll line the boys up and run right at the Dawgs".......no you won't. (Ask Mt. Pleasant how that worked out for them) Number three: Do y'all have some good game film on Huntington? 

BAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha BAMA! BAMA! You just compared Cornersville to Bama! Stahp it! bahahahahahahaha I cant lololololololol