Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

22 minutes ago, RTD said:

I tried to tell you that TC defense isn't to be played with yes Tyner has athletes,  but 11 was shut down by #8 on TC and them great defense that Blake called tonight a great game plan and Tyner QB looked like the best player on Tyner but I could tell nobody has played smash mouth football against Tyner this year TC just came and played bully ball all night and where is Tyner crowd not a lot of people on Tyner side of the field 

What I say :thumb:

• Like 2

On 11/3/2018 at 2:32 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

lol, man if this is true I will say I am totally wrong but my guess is you will see 9 or 10 in the box with TCs inability to throw the ball.  It will be bump and run coverage with the wrs.  Tyner is better than whitwell I would guess so I cant see a blowout unless tyner turns it over a bunch.  Should be a good game.

I’m waiting....

On 11/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, Sportsman2 said:

35-14 TC.

now let me tell you why

#11 will have a game 200yds and 2TD. Won’t be enough. TC is going to shove the ball down the throat of Tyner. This line is the real deal and after watching film from 3 games of both teams ( which u can find online). Tyner hasn’t played near the competition TC has played this year. The tough schedule is going to pay off for Hartsville. #7 and #5 for Hartsville + that d line equals no running game for all opposing teams. So here you have Tyner who likes to throw and gas athletes spread out = perfect formula to beat TC. Except all this athlete talk isn’t backed up on film. #8 #6 #4 #21 can run with anyone Tyner has... now hopefully the adjustments will be made to have those kids on defense in the secondary to make sure there’s guys on the field to run with tuners athletes

Ok so I was a little wrong. I have the WR way too much credit and didn’t give #8 enough.... but still

53 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

TC just the better team tonight..no reason for excuses. Congrats to the players and good luck the rest of the way! 

No reason to hold your heads down RamTrain!! We will return!!

Hopefully, we will meet again next year hopefully it's on the creek bank next year even though #11 didn't have a big game I can see that he is a very good player I see what you were saying and #5 has great speed also but good luck to Tyner like I said we can do it again next year just hoping the game is in Hartsville next time 

9 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Let's not hate on Tyner and their staff too much. They were a couple of plays away from a championship last year. Great game Jackets and kudos to a stingy D. Looking forward to seeing a dominating effort at Watertown next Friday!

Will not be a dominating effort. You may win but it will be a close game..