South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Meaness? I wasn’t being mean Booger. I’m just saying.. what’s stopping you from coming.  You are going to watch communist kickball?

look like Bass was slidin a lil "ant nuthin keepin u from travelin to the valley Booger cause the Irish r done" jab

.....and u darn tootin its all bout communist kickball.....its paid for Boogerettes college.....and now Booger gettin him some NCAA championship run soccer in Boogerettes last hoorah

Booger just sayin :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Booger said:

look like Bass was slidin a lil "ant nuthin keepin u from travelin to the valley Booger cause the Irish r done" jab

.....and u darn tootin its all bout communist kickball.....its paid for Boogerettes college.....and now Booger gettin him some NCAA championship run soccer in Boogerettes last hoorah

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Booger I would never do that. We will probably be joining you soon enough anyway. These Whitwell boys are big, strong, fast, and old. The Pirates have their work cut out for them to try and make it a respectable game. 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with that for sure. I believe he was banged up the first time they played. I can’t confirm that for sure, but that’s the word anyway. 

Barney, Old Pirate says Raulston had reportedly some ankle issues 1st time, the QB obtained a shoulder injury early and we lost a couple to season ending injuries since the first feud. With the newly installed sets should provide some additional surprises! The Captain needs to pull the complete arsenal playbook out. The bright spot is the QB & receivers have improved and must play a big factor in the game to keep the defense honest. 46 on 2, 317 & quicky right + OL flip flopped to add support. 

17 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Barney, Old Pirate says Raulston had reportedly some ankle issues 1st time, the QB obtained a shoulder injury early and we lost a couple to season ending injuries since the first feud. With the newly installed sets should provide some additional surprises! The Captain needs to pull the complete arsenal playbook out. The bright spot is the QB & receivers have improved and must play a big factor in the game to keep the defense honest. 46 on 2, 317 & quicky right + OL flip flopped to add support. 

435 pound backfield...should keep them guessing....I like it more than the 5 wide.