Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

If anyone wins going away, it will be Watertown, due to their experience and age. We saw in the last game that they can persevere and come back down 2 touchdowns. TC hasn't done that. In fact, they've lost every close game, but FC, and it wasn't as close as the score, imo.

Experience? They have never been past the 2nd round just like these TC players. TC has actually played some tough games unlike Watertown. So I would say TC has a little more big game experience just based off this year. 

Haven't you taken enough beatings from TC over the years to show a little more respect than that? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FBI said:

Experience? They have never been past the 2nd round just like these TC players. TC has actually played some tough games unlike Watertown. So I would say TC has a little more big game experience just based off this year. 

Haven't you taken enough beatings from TC over the years to show a little more respect than that? 

Watertown is playing more seniors than TC, and outside of Baines and Gregory, TC's best players are sophomores and juniors. That's the experience I'm speaking of.

Yes TC has played some tough games, but they've yet to win one, outside of FC. In Watertowns alone though game, they came from behind and won. I don't know if TC can do that.

Respect? I'm being objective. Look it up. And looking at recent history, we've beaten Trousdale more recently than Watertown, so there's that.

All that to say I think Watertown wins tonight, but no score will surprise me, unless it's TC in a rout.

Just now, croz6110 said:

Watertown is playing more seniors than TC, and outside of Baines and Gregory, TC's best players are sophomores and juniors. That's the experience I'm speaking of.

Yes TC has played some tough games, but they've yet to win one, outside of FC. In Watertowns alone though game, they came from behind and won. I don't know if TC can do that.

Respect? I'm being objective. Look it up. And looking at recent history, we've beaten Trousdale more recently than Watertown, so there's that.

All that to say I think Watertown wins tonight, but no score will surprise me, unless it's TC in a rout.

Let's not confuse seniority with experience