CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

33 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I never lost to Trenton either.  Coach Ward and Coach Kilzer were buddies and Ward told coach Kilzer he could run the single wing and beat him. So we changed our whole offense that week to the single wing and beat y'all 21-0. That was on 1968.

That was 2 years after my grandad graduated. Heard a lot of stories about the old “big 10” conference back in the day. 

15 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Hallowed Be Thy Name and Run For the Hills

i didn’t look it up but can’t prove that....haha

Iron Maiden is a great band

Are they a rap group? Ain't never heard of any them songs.and I love the 80's music the greatest songs of any era

Edited by horse

50 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

A couple members of the Black Crowes lived in Cornersville way back when. Alf Batz ( former lead guitarist for Iron Maiden) lived there as well. His son Noah would have been a senior on last year's team. I never knew who the guy was. He would show up to practice in an F-350 pulling a horse trailer, wearing Carharts covered in mud. Never said a word about being a metal guitarist for one of the great 80's metal bands. I didn't find out who he was until years later.

Saw Alf just the other day, he lives a few farms over from us and across the road from the Finches, he’s a cool ol guy, only thing he’ll talk to you more about than music is trailer trucks!

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic