CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Good game Cville. I can guarantee Lake County hasn't forgotten about you either

Just go home from the 901, hope none of you ever have to make that trip, it was a joke, every quarter had a 29 minute clock with 145 flags, thrown, 135 of them picked up after a 10 minute discussion for each flag, and after the refs showed prep were they were supposed to line up each play, but cartman is spot on, instead of me bumping all the delusional stangs instant victory proclamations , I’ll leave this thread with this

cornersville is same team, a year older and wiser

stangs will hit a stone wall

conersville by one score, 

oh , keep looking past us, we are mediocre at best

see you Friday dawgs

long post , but the crying in here from the stangs is depressing, 

On 11/10/2018 at 7:02 PM, footballover said:

There is a gold ball and a silver in the trophy case at Huntingdon. Gold ball #2 set to arrive in 3 more weeks 

On 11/10/2018 at 7:09 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Mustang takes this one by 14! They make a statement to LC and them East boys. Mark it down!

Edited by cornerback10

7 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I was one of the posters to predict that Huntingdon would win by 2 TD’s. After the outcome, I know that Cville will make it to the ship and whoever faces them will be in for a knock down drag out. 

Thanks, but I thought I just saw you post on the GB Whitwell thread that nobody in the West could hang with anyone in the East? I may have the wrong poster and if so I apologize up front. And I was wrong. Wasn't you it was a couple of others.

Edited by Jobres76

Cornersville didnt get the Huntingdon offense that I saw play for 12 games this year. They got the Swenson I'm scared to death and have no clue what play to call or what kids to put in the game. Some even made the statement it looked like he was throwing the game on purpose. Wonder if there is a high school team in the country that runs their QB to the sideline every play to have him run the same play over and over. Funny thing is Huntingdon was called for 3 delay of game penalties bc they couldnt get the play in on time. There were people from all over West and Middle TN watching this game tonight and all everyone walked away with is how much a clown Huntingdon has running their football program 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, footballover said:

Cornersville didnt get the Huntingdon offense that I saw play for 12 games this year. They got the Swenson I'm scared to death and have no clue what play to call or what kids to put in the game. Some even made the statement it looked like he was throwing the game on purpose. Wonder if there is a high school team in the country that runs their QB to the sideline every play to have him run the same play over and over. Funny thing is Huntingdon was called for 3 delay of game penalties bc they couldnt get the play in on time. There were people from all over West and Middle TN watching this game tonight and all everyone walked away with is how much a clown Huntingdon has running their football program 

No excuses. Cornersville is better

3 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

No excuses. Cornersville is better

Nope, but the man is correct. Swenson is not a good coach. The warbrittons carried and Pearson carried him for a good stretch. Ensley would be a better coach in a spread option type of offense. Cornersville is the better team 2 years in a row. If it’s a rematch next year I highly suggest Huntington go out and find some new plays to run. 

• CoachT locked this topic