CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

So you are telling me that a double OT thriller that was a 1 point game wouldn't make the to 10? I would sure love to watch those others. They must have been dandies.

Yeah I’ve watched some good football games and that one was top 3 that I’ve seen, atmosphere was there and everything, hope this year is just as good, or better!

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

So you are telling me that a double OT thriller that was a 1 point game wouldn't make the to 10? I would sure love to watch those others. They must have been dandies.

I don't want to speak for all Huntingdon fans but I for one would rather see a well played football game regardless of result than a terribly played game any day

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Huntingdon:

- gave up 42, FORTY- TWO to Waverly (Forrest gave up 32, Columbia Academy gave up 20, all in the 1st half) 

- Gave up 19 to Moore co, MOORE CO, (C'Ville gave up 0, as in zip zilch nada, avg huntingdon IQ, # of teeth per mustang fam, etc)

It was also the 2nd game of the season, Waverly would run the clock on CV...js

9 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

Hope the visitor side bleachers are as big if not bigger than the home. Willing to bet this will be the biggest and loudest crowd Paul Ward Stadium has ever seen.

I will say right now that if Cornersville brings more fans than some of the games Huntingdon has played in Paul Ward Stadium I will be officially impressed.

8 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

Hope the visitor side bleachers are as big if not bigger than the home. Willing to bet this will be the biggest and loudest crowd Paul Ward Stadium has ever seen.

Man this ain't Cville this won't be the biggest crowd at Paul Ward Stadium. I've seen it standing room only all the way around field. 

4 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

Doubt it. Been some Huntingdon vs Milan games with standing room only crowds but you'll love the atmosphere at Paul Ward stadium. Been a lot of great games played on this field.

9 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Yeah I’ve watched some good football games and that one was top 3 that I’ve seen, atmosphere was there and everything, hope this year is just as good, or better!

I can come up with 3 just taking into consideration championship games Huntingdon has played in and only won one of those.

• CoachT locked this topic