CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

13 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

So you are telling me that a double OT thriller that was a 1 point game wouldn't make the to 10? I would sure love to watch those others. They must have been dandies.

If that's in Cville top 10 I see why you never had much success. 

5 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

We have a Million dollar football field yalls whole school ain't cost much more than that!!!!

You know how much that will matter when the kickers foot hits the ball? I doubt if they'll need more motivation than they already have, but them C'ville kids just might have one more ounce of effort in them that will come out.

Pretty classless.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Doubt it. Been some Huntingdon vs Milan games with standing room only crowds but you'll love the atmosphere at Paul Ward stadium. Been a lot of great games played on this field.

I can remember some Milan games where we ran out of good standing room.

28 minutes ago, mustangpop2012 said:

Visitors have their own ticket gate and the seating in Huntingdon's visitors section is about 2-3 times bigger than most 1A schools. Now, the restrooms and concessions are on the home side and its a loooooong walk! Maybe they will open up a smaller one for this game on visitors side idk..

We should have the concessions trailer open on the visitors side.  There are visitors restrooms in the field house.  Womans on the east side mens on the west.

30 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

That's what I like to hear. A convoy headed west. Safe travels to everyone. I hear the Mic Stand is where everyone is meeting up around 5. Both sides.

Just want y’all to know that the Mic Stand is a bar. They have really good, huge burgers. The owners are nice, and it’s not a rowdy place. It isn’t just a regular restaurant.

24 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Huntingdon had way too many of both the last time these teams met.

It has been said by Cornersville fans that last year was one of the best games they have seen. In Huntingdon's history that game would not make the top ten and not because of the outcome.

I don't think you understand the history of the Huntingdon program. We've had so many great games in the past against teams like Milan, Union City, ... Peabody and others. We were probably better before the play-offs began than now. In our history we've averaged over 7 wins a season. We've hated these teams a lot longer than we've hated y'all. Last years game was a great one. Maybe top 10 close anyway.

21 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I will say right now that if Cornersville brings more fans than some of the games Huntingdon has played in Paul Ward Stadium I will be officially impressed.

20 minutes ago, horse said:

Man this ain't Cville this won't be the biggest crowd at Paul Ward Stadium. I've seen it standing room only all the way around field. 

Get ready! Last time this fan base was challenged, They showed up and showed out. That was against Mt. Pleasant in their "Sun-Drop Bowl" This is to continue in the playoffs. I can guarantee one thing for sure...There will be more there than what Mt. Pleasant brought last week and probably Moore County the week before. 

• CoachT locked this topic