CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

22 minutes ago, Waker said:

Just want y’all to know that the Mic Stand is a bar. They have really good, huge burgers. The owners are nice, and it’s not a rowdy place. It isn’t just a regular restaurant.

How big is the Mic Stand? Is there a better place to go before the game. I for one have to be at the field around 6PM so just trying to get a feel for things before hitting the road.

8 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Get ready! Last time this fan base was challenged, They showed up and showed out. That was against Mt. Pleasant in their "Sun-Drop Bowl" This is to continue in the playoffs. I can guarantee one thing for sure...There will be more there than what Mt. Pleasant brought last week and probably Moore County the week before. 

You could add both of those together, double it, and still not be at the most attended game.

7 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

How big is the Mic Stand? Is there a better place to go before the game. I for one have to be at the field around 6PM so just trying to get a feel for things before hitting the road.

The mic stand is the only one that serves alcohol.  Mallards is probable the best sit down restaurant.

• CoachT locked this topic