CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

On 11/13/2018 at 1:50 PM, Jobres76 said:

I saw that but it looked like it was with the old field and wasn't sure if it was taken down with the renovations or not. I haven't seen a roster or update from the radio station as to where we will be yet. I may find something out tonight when we do our talking sports radio show. If anyone wants to listen to that, It will be streaming live on 94.3 FM at WJJM.com. We talk with the local coaches and any players that they may bring along.

I do radio for Huntingdon and there will be a press box on visitors side.  It has plenty of room and you will be the only occupants. We have our own booth on the home side. Have a safe trip up

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

Anyways, back to football talk. Any Cornersville fans wanna feel me in on the line play. How many played on last years team? Heard they lost a couple of studs from last yr on the line but couldn’t remember 

Did lose a few lineman from last year. Lost some size but probabaly a bit quicker this year. They have all been playing well as a group. I’m hoping they set the tempo Friday night. We know it’s gonna be a dog fight and the winner is gonna have to earn it. Looking forward to a great game. Your facilities look great and can’t wait to see it in person. I can understand why y’all so proud. Great team great fans and great facilities. I can say that I am just as proud of ours. We do have grass but I will say we do keep it in great shape. Also proud of our team and fans. 48 more hours. Wishing for a great game with both teams leaving it all out there and most importantly that nobody has any injuries. Wish the best for all the players. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Did lose a few lineman from last year. Lost some size but probabaly a bit quicker this year. They have all been playing well as a group. I’m hoping they set the tempo Friday night. We know it’s gonna be a dog fight and the winner is gonna have to earn it. Looking forward to a great game. Your facilities look great and can’t wait to see it in person. I can understand why y’all so proud. Great team great fans and great facilities. I can say that I am just as proud of ours. We do have grass but I will say we do keep it in great shape. Also proud of our team and fans. 48 more hours. Wishing for a great game with both teams leaving it all out there and most importantly that nobody has any injuries. Wish the best for all the players. 

Great post. Friday can’t get here quick enough. The turf is frozen tonight, but will be bright & shiny Friday night.

• CoachT locked this topic