Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I think the Waverly crowd will be impressed with our facilities.  It’s all very nice for a small 2A school.   

Peabody & Huntingdon have the best football facilities in all of West TN I would argue. Hundon has the nice turf but Peabody’s stadium is only 7 years old & it’s very big with lots of parking & easy access to concessions & restrooms. That’s not including their weight room & field house. The facility also features a very big away locker room so it’s not like Waverly is going to have to worry about changing & putting pads on in a closet. 

7 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I think the Waverly crowd will be impressed with our facilities.  It’s all very nice for a small 2A school.   

I cant wait to see it. From video it looks really nice a lot better shape than Ray Hampton. Especially for the visitors. I do like how both teams enter the field from the same endzone too, kind of like how most colleges have it set up. 

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody & Huntingdon have the best football facilities in all of West TN I would argue. Hundon has the nice turf but Peabody’s stadium is only 7 years old & it’s very big with lots of parking & easy access to concessions & restrooms. That’s not including their weight room & field house. The facility also features a very big away locker room so it’s not like Waverly is going to have to worry about changing & putting pads on in a closet. 

Scott's Hill has a nice set up too. Sitting in the stands you feel like you're on top of the field. Huntingdon was really nice, from the entrance to the field it felt like a small college, just needed a big screen like Fairview

16 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Scott's Hill has a nice set up too. Sitting in the stands you feel like you're on top of the field. Huntingdon was really nice, from the entrance to the field it felt like a small college, just needed a big screen like Fairview

Atmosphere, maybe... we're still a long way off on the facilities to compete with Peabody and Huntingdon though. Don't get me wrong, we love it as is... a few short years ago an officiating crew dubbed our field "the cow pasture"... it stuck.