Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

I do have one thing to bring up and this is nothing against the waverly posters.  Hey trolls what about all that crap you were talking about our strength of schedule ?  How did that supposed tougher schedule waverly had benefit waverly last night ?   Peabody’s schedule was tough no matter what the numbers say 

waverly I have much respect for you guys 

ROOLLL TIDDEE 

Good talk. No need to beat your chest and show everyone that you need to prove a point. It was a good game. I’d say if we played 10 times it would go either way. So thanks for your pointless comment! 

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Good talk. No need to beat your chest and show everyone that you need to prove a point. It was a good game. I’d say if we played 10 times it would go either way. So thanks for your pointless comment! 

It wasnt pointed at you.  It was a great game.  Even though your name is trollin I’ve never considered you a troll. I’m pretty sure the guy that brought that up wasn’t even a waverly fan 

On 11/16/2018 at 11:21 PM, Trollin said:

Most Offense avg points per game

Peabody 44

Waverly 43.8

Strength of Schedule

Peabody 42nd toughest (47 teams in 2A)

Waverly 2nd toughest

Best Defense avg points gave up per game

Peabody (2nd) 5.2

Waverly 22.4

Yes he was the one who brought your strength of schedule first. Beat your chest Tide21  if you want to. You won by 2 scores like I said You would. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Yes he was the one who brought your strength of schedule first. Beat your chest Tide21  if you want to. You won by 2 scores like I said You would. 

BigEdMo,you occasionally  scare me with your predictions,you even said your Lions would keep it close in 2nd Tide /Lion meeting, what was you Tide / UC prediction,I honestly dont remeber when youve been wrong!!!! What say you on the Gold Ball game ??

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

BigEdMo,you occasionally  scare me with your predictions,you even said your Lions would keep it close in 2nd Tide /Lion meeting, what was you Tide / UC prediction,I honestly dont remeber when youve been wrong!!!! What say you on the Gold Ball game ??

Hahaha. Tide by 1 score. I dont Give out actual scores. Your coaches can make adjustments at half in every game. It will be a low scoring game though. It is kids and it is the state championship. TC will be tough on your run but Baugus will connect on passes next week with a clean field and a clean ball. Good luck my man. R7 sloberknocker. People just don’t understand. 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Haha it honestly wasn’t aimed at him. There were some some guys that created profiles just to talk about our strength of schedule.  I guess maybe that’s why it was taken personal.  

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

I don’t think Tide21 is trying beat his chest or rub anything in? A bunch of Waverly posters all week talked about how Peabody hasn’t played anyone all year & how region 7 was down & that Peabody’s defense wasn’t going to be able to keep their offense from scoring less than 30 points. I don’t think Waverly had played anybody that was as physical as Peabody was all year. Or at least since the beginning of the season. Those Peabody kids on defense were laying waste to some of those Waverly boys. They took it though. Peabody did a great job of limiting #37’s big plays. He made a few but Peabody was able to overall keep him in check. Peabody is clearly the best football team on this western side of the 2A bracket no doubt about it.