Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

7 hours ago, statnerd said:

Nobody has any speed on a muddy wet field....:lol::roflol:

no one’s paying you any real attention, but me.

that’s sad on both our parts.

you’re not terribly witty and you don’t seem to posses near the football acumen that you would have people here believe.

answer one question for me, please: who’s your team?

you were asked earlier and i may have missed your answer, but I don’t think i did.

fwiw: I don’t think you’ll answer, for any number of reasons.

Edited by snoball5278

On 11/17/2018 at 9:11 AM, TCRadio said:

I don’t know who will win or lose, all I can tell you is TC will be the best team Meigs has played this year and baines will be the best player Meigs has faced this year, should be a fun week, hope Meigs brings as good of a crowd as they do to the glass house for basketball 

The Tiger faithful will be there loud and proud,count on it !

Tc wins this one 28-7! Watertown fan here i talked smack last week and had to eat crow. Tc D is stout they completely shut down a very good off in Watertown. I just believe Watertown d is better then the ones that are left.  Imo the best 2 teams in 2a play last week

Edited by biggest
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, biggest said:

Tc wins this one 28-7! Watertown fan here i talked smack last week and had to eat crow. Tc D is stout they completely shut down a very good off in Watertown. I just believe Watertown d is better then the ones that left.  Imo the best 2 teams in 2a play last week

There is no doubt Meigs  will be playing a softer TC then we played. That was a very physical game that without a doubt took a toll on TC.. 

45 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

no one’s paying you any real attention to you, but me.

that’s sad on both our parts.

you’re not terribly witty and you don’t seem to posses near the football acumen that you would have people here believe.

answer one question for me, please: who’s your team?

you were asked earlier and i may have missed your answer, but I don’t think i did.

fwiw: I don’t think you’ll answer, for any number of reasons.

Indeed he did not 

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

There is no doubt Meigs  will be playing a softer TC then we played. That was a very physical game that without a doubt took a toll on TC.. 

And no that is not a shot at TC. I would be saying the same thing about H2O if we would have won.. Games like the one played last Friday take a toll on you and it’s hard to play two of those kind of  games back to back.