Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

3 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Shouldn't waited so long...10 years... what bandwagon does that put you on?

There was no room on the "Trousdale Sucks" bandwagon.  Way too many people in that club.  I am original and authentic in my dislike for TC.  Your dwindling enrollment numbers might suggest a second or third wagon may be needed.

2 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

That young man plays with a lot of heart. TC has played some good teams this year, is Swafford the best QB you guys have played this year?

Best QB for sure, although crite from Lebanon is a great athlete(runs a lot), Swafford was the best QB we have seen, Meigs as a team is right there with whitwell, Watertown and Lebanon for best teams we have played. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

That young man plays with a lot of heart. TC has played some good teams this year, is Swafford the best QB you guys have played this year?

Well Dad... just to be honest... taking nothing away from #19, but I'd probably take the Crite kid from Lebanon. He'd be #2 on the list though... as of now. Baller for sure!! Reminds me of my kid brother...

Edited by SEVEN
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, FBI said:

Any final stats TCRadio?

Meigs outgained TC 336-313, Swafford 14-27 for 236 yd TD and 2 picks also had 26 carries for 101 yards, so Swafford accounted for every Meigs positive yard, Meigs had 28 carries for 100 rushing yards, Keyvont Baines ended with 29 carries 212 yards and 3 TD (he had 171 at half). Jackets rushed for 266 yards and passed for 47. Jackets were 3-6 passing for 47 yards and a TD!

6 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

imo yes.

that kid was a one man wrecking crew.

hats off to 33 and 23 as well. one of them made easily the best catch I’ve ever seen on a highschool football field.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

imo yes.

that kid was a one man wrecking crew.

hats off to 33 and 23 as well. one of them made easily the best catch I’ve ever seen on a highschool football field.

Someone mentioned earlier that he was similar to Lee Maasen from the FC teams a while back.  I think that was a pretty good comparison. 

47 minutes ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Oh no, I will use and cherish this username till the cows come home.  I'm just new to this board.  I have watched and despised TC football for more than 10 years, and am positive that family tradition will carry on for a good bit longer. 

So, you've been crapping your pants for quite sometime now.   That's a lot of mess to carry around. 

• Upvote 1