1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Not a Cville fan I’m just saying, but only player that opened a lot of stuff up for greenback last year was big #6, didn’t he leave? I know y’all got a great team but #6 last year was a hoss.

LoL only player? Edwards had almost 100 yds rushing in the 1st Qtr and 3 tds in the first half. Several receivers had lots of yards. Breeden was a loss a big loss for any team but, we picked a new #6 and he was a hoss last night and will be the rest of the way.

9 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Not a Cville fan I’m just saying, but only player that opened a lot of stuff up for greenback last year was big #6, didn’t he leave? I know y’all got a great team but #6 last year was a hoss.

yep lost one starter from state championship team be lucky to even compete from here on out

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Didnt #3 get mvp of the state game??Lot of kids played big!Wont take nothing away from Gilbert but we were very diverse.And took our foot off the gas or well it would have been uglier!

Gilbert was the MVP of that game regardless of who got the award. At least from a Cornersville fan’s perspective.

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Didnt #3 get mvp of the state game??Lot of kids played big!Wont take nothing away from Gilbert but we were very diverse.And took our foot off the gas or well it would have been uglier!

And we turned it over multiple times within your 20. Not as big as a gap as the fighting Elizabeth Warren’s may think.

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

The qb is the difference maker. That's why he will win Mr. Football and another state title with ease.

Yeah, he’s the favorite. I wouldn’t disagree if he won even though I’m biased.

The state title comment is debatable, though. After what I saw from the Cornersville defense last night, I think Cookeville might be reaallllllll interesting (if we beat LC).

Edited by cornerback10

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Gilbert was the MVP of that game regardless of who got the award. At least from a Cornersville fan’s perspective.

From your perspective you could pick atleast 3 of greenbacks players as MVP's who had more stats than the Cornersville team. But you wont have to worry about Gilbert this year and might not even Greenback. GB will have their hands full this friday for the state championship :roflol: