CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

14 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Is it calling for actual rain or is it Huntingdon’s tears?

Billy-D_Approves.gif

11 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

My tent identifies as a jacket.

go jackets.

11 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

:roflolk:. If that's the case then you have to feed us and give us free entry.

hillary2020!!!!

6 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

I haven’t really talked much because I don’t see LC as a formidable opponent. I think it will be close for about 2.5 quarters, and then we blow that thing open. 

There are a lot of similarities between the teams/communities. However, LC is the Dollar Store version of Cornersville. Just a cheap imitation. 

running clock starts in the 3rd qtr

4 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

*miller lite and camel’s

*warm guinness and 1Q pipe tobacco

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

But what kind of class does them mustanks have JS

If some kids spoke in a manner to any of your fans that was not respectable all I can tell you is I’m sorry that happened and once again tell you to contact Mr Jonathan Kee HHS Superintendent and I’ll assure you it won’t be tolerated if proven. As for any “notes”  while a pretty juvenile attempt of your own coaches, etc to pump your guys up. It worked for ya so good for ya! I find it laughable that any grown up would really believe that one. But to answer your question? Plenty of class and plenty of pride win or lose. Have you seen anything I’ve typed that has been classless? 

• Upvote 1

Lake County might as well take Friday off and hook up their boats. Head to Reelfoot lake, kick their feet up, and avoid the complete onslaught that’s gonna take place. Went to reserve a hotel in Cookeville and was told Cville fans have all the rooms reserved. Said they’ve already ordered their rings too. Too bad the rings they were ordering were for their cousins. 

19 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

If some kids spoke in a manner to any of your fans that was not respectable all I can tell you is I’m sorry that happened and once again tell you to contact Mr Jonathan Kee HHS Superintendent and I’ll assure you it won’t be tolerated if proven. As for any “notes”  while a pretty juvenile attempt of your own coaches, etc to pump your guys up. It worked for ya so good for ya! I find it laughable that any grown up would really believe that one. But to answer your question? Plenty of class and plenty of pride win or lose. Have you seen anything I’ve typed that has been classless? 

You are way off base if you think Coach Randolph and his staff need to give his players a little extra motivation. 

5 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Lake County might as well take Friday off and hook up their boats. Head to Reelfoot lake, kick their feet up, and avoid the complete onslaught that’s gonna take place. Went to reserve a hotel in Cookeville and was told Cville fans have all the rooms reserved. Said they’ve already ordered their rings too. Too bad the rings they were ordering were for their cousins. 

By that same token Whitwell should just stay home too since you are already reserving a room in Cookeville.