CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

Anyone wanting to see clips of Eli Woodard,go to Hudl.Has a lot from his junior year.Defensive backs in the secondary.Dont let your guard down.He may throw a 10 to 15 yard pass as well as run.Hes shifty more than he is fast.If he outruns our dedensive backs on a long run,then we fell asleep.Looks to be a shifty hard runner.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

Anyone wanting to see clips of Eli Woodard,go to Hudl.Has a lot from his junior year.Defensive backs in the secondary.Dont let your guard down.He may throw a 10 to 15 yard pass as well as run.Hes shifty more than he is fast.If he outruns our dedensive backs on a long run,then we fell asleep.Looks to be a shifty hard runner.

All 3 of our backs run hard and are tough as nails. The pile is always moving forward.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

We are all still waiting on you to be funny. Your biggest game in YEARS and you’ve been more dull than Huntingdon’s 6th best poster.

6th? I’m crushed! Your jokes are just not on point this week? Biggest game in years...you talking to huntingdon again? Practice those one liners...I still gave you a +1 for effort 

Edited by shockernation

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

6th? I’m crushed! Your jokes are just not on point this week? Biggest game in years...you talking to huntingdon again? Practice those one liners...I still gave you a +1 for effort 

“Your jokes aren’t on point”

You’re like an action figure with only 2 catchphrases. 

Do better

Edited by cornerback10
  • Upvote 1