1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

I think they are headed up Thursday night 

I'm not sure how good of a idea that is? Intentions are well but young men can tend to stay out and get into meanness...boys will be boys. Seen it happen. So those seniors better be leaders not the problem if any. I'm just not a fan of it but I have full confidence Coach has got everything under control. Keep your mind on why your there. It's not a vacation..its a business trip!!

6 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

I'm not sure how good of a idea that is? Intentions are well but young men can tend to stay out and get into meanness...boys will be boys. Seen it happen. So those seniors better be leaders not the problem if any. I'm just not a fan of it but I have full confidence Coach has got everything under control. Keep your mind on why your there. It's not a vacation..its a business trip!!

Warboss I garuntee you Grider took our boys up a night early in 2009 when they played that bowling man and they found  those college girls and stayed out all night and we got beat.  You think im joking but im not. 

26 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

That’s ok he can go because we need that ugly goat to bring in our new recruits lol. 

I garuntee you if I come to this game that body gard will be coming.  That body gard was with me at that Boldin mans field on Friday and you o&b or muskox man didnt try to bother me.  You think im joking but im not.