6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

Is the Oakland semifinal game on N F H S yet? I have got to see what eers has seen! You know darn well I don't see us losing but I am realistic enough, due to our sometimes suspect playcalling, to know we could be in a DOGFIGHT But this individual, that hasn't seen us play but has seen Oakland play thinks we're going to be soundly beaten, he may be on to something. I need to see the playoff games. Didn't Oakland have a DOGFIGHT with Mt. Juliet?

5 minutes ago, eers said:

I believe Oakland fans are just being modest. I’m not an Oakland fan so I have no reason not to just say what I believe. 

Oakland fans are sensible. The last time we played each other, we won. 

You on the other hand ... Well ... that's a different story.

Edited by kwc

3 minutes ago, eers said:

WH lost to Lausanne and Germantown.  I e seen highlights and wasn’t that impressed tbh. 

Highlights!

Really?

Is it just me or the more eers reveals what he's seen oh WH the more and more he loses credibility?

Am I the only one?

Edited by kwc

2 minutes ago, eers said:

Have you played them this year or are you living in the past? :bored:

No we haven't played this year. It doesn't change history any. Somehow, Oakland has vastly improved to the point WH will be overwhelmed?

And you've seen WH up close and personal a big fat zero times?

You come off as down right silly. I'm being nice.

1 minute ago, kwc said:

No we haven't played this year. It doesn't change history any. Somehow, Oakland has vastly improved to the point WH will be overwhelmed?

And you've seen WH up close and personal a big fat zero times?

You come off as down right silly. I'm being nice.

I guess it all comes down to I believe Oakland is the best Oakland team I’ve seen in a while and I don’t think WH is as good as they’ve been in the past. History doesn’t change where we are in the here and now. 

Just now, eers said:

I guess it all comes down to I believe Oakland is the best Oakland team I’ve seen in a while and I don’t think WH is as good as they’ve been in the past. History doesn’t change where we are in the here and now. 

I was thinking the same thing but the other way around. you think this Oakland team is better than 16?