6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

2 minutes ago, eers said:

I guess it all comes down to I believe Oakland is the best Oakland team I’ve seen in a while and I don’t think WH is as good as they’ve been in the past. History doesn’t change where we are in the here and now. 

History doesn't change. Ergo the Oakland fans not coming in this thread saying anything inflammatory. 

You on the other hand come in here with highlights as your basis of observation for making claims of an Oakland blowout. Solely based on 

.. "what you believe".

Outcoached, better athletes, and better disciplined. Really, all you have is nothing to base this opinion on. What you saw on highlights!

I must admit, you have been entertaining though. But now that I know that you are just full of hot air and poppycock ... Oh well.

18 minutes ago, eers said:

I guess it all comes down to I believe Oakland is the best Oakland team I’ve seen in a while and I don’t think WH is as good as they’ve been in the past. History doesn’t change where we are in the here and now. 

From another thread, here's what I said, " We got 2 SEC WRs, a Big 10 TE, an SEC OL, And 3 SEC caliber LBs that will all be back next season. All that plus our Award winning band should give us a tiny edge over them Patriots, I would hope."

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

2 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

From another thread, here's what I said, " We got 2 SEC WRs, a Big 10 TE, an SEC OL, And 3 SEC caliber LBs that will all be back next season. All that plus our Award winning band should give us a tiny edge over them Patriots, I would hope."

The Oakland defense is pretty dang good. I believe they give the QB fits. Need to be able to run behind those big guys and I’m just not sure you can enough to stay in the game. From what I’ve see , the QB isn’t that accurate, just has wrs that get behind guys and throws it up. That won’t work this week imo. 

Just for you guys that are curious, I’m going through Hudl now...

37 minutes ago, eers said:

WH lost to Lausanne and Germantown.  I’ve seen highlights and wasn’t that impressed tbh. 

Dang I could’ve sworn we just beat Germantown in the playoffs. And let’s just say Lausanne caught us with a few pieces missing.  Everybody’s healthy now and hopefully we’ll win the appeal to let our db play who was ejected out for a bogus targeting call against RW

28 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

First off, Oakland field looked like trash, secondly, I like #4

Watching that not going to do alot of good. Oakland was pretty banged up at that point. Yes the field is awful, has been for the whole year. 26 will be the main ball carrier

Edited by MidTennFootball

17 minutes ago, eers said:

The Oakland defense is pretty dang good. I believe they give the QB fits. Need to be able to run behind those big guys and I’m just not sure you can enough to stay in the game. From what I’ve see , the QB isn’t that accurate, just has wrs that get behind guys and throws it up. That won’t work this week imo. 

Just for you guys that are curious, I’m going through Hudl now...

LOLOLOL ... If this doesn't prove the eers is full manure, nothing will. LOLOLOLOLOL. Dude, you don't even know who our QB is.

LOL ... :roflol:

Pathetic.

15 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

Dang I could’ve sworn we just beat Germantown in the playoffs. And let’s just say Lausanne caught us with a few pieces missing.  Everybody’s healthy now and hopefully we’ll win the appeal to let our db play who was ejected out for a bogus targeting call against RW

If you don’t mind me asking, what happened with the targeting call? I didn’t even know high schools did that! He was ejected for targeting??

11 minutes ago, kwc said:

LOLOLOL ... If this doesn't prove the eers is full manure, nothing will. LOLOLOLOLOL. Dude, you don't even know who our QB is.

LOL ... :roflol:

Pathetic.

You can call it what you want. I have seen enough of his “good” plays to know that passing game won’t beat Oakland.