Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

That Dr coach Clint should hire that Satterfield man and he needs to get ms baxie and snoballs to coach the hole knockers.  If that Dr coach Clint hires the SOS you yellow jackets will be real disappointed.  Tell that Dr coach Clint to call Grider and ask him about the SOS.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, Trousdale County is needing to find a 10th game.  I bet if they hire this Ross man he could get them a 10th game playing all the way up in Kentucky like he did our Pirates.

7 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

The editor is the one that leaked this is what I’m saying, me being somewhat close to the program I had the list Monday and could have put it on here but I didn’t, there was probably <10 of us that saw the list, but 1 of them was the editor, so I guess Clint most have wanted it public because he gave the list out 

Sounds like Clint was the one that handled this poorly. Unbelievable that a Superitendent would handle a situation this way or could it be he trusted the wrong people. Either way it is what it is at this point..  

See y’all in the fall!

38 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Roy, Trousdale County is needing to find a 10th game.  I bet if they hire this Ross man he could get them a 10th game playing all the way up in Kentucky like he did our Pirates.

Dad Burnit fellers, The skillet slinger come back to the cave today after visiting the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop fer you youngons) telling OP of this mess round the Creekbank. Old Pirate says them Trousdale fellers best Lind an Eye. Ifin theys hires the Snake Oil Salesmen, there will have to be a HEEP of tithing. OP ain’t fer sure them kinfolkes round the jailhouse got him paid off yet! Take heed jacket fans, the SOS is slippier than a greased minnow in a creek full of algae. The SOS contaminates the area, then leaves to continue contaminate. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Snake oil salesman? Say it ain’t so Roy. 

Barney, It’s gots to be the truth. Only 1 thing more reliable than the liars table at Harvey’s is them TNTBSUS establishments. Course, Roy will argue Foodland or Ronnie’s Red Eye! OP is being called to duty. Happens after every visit to get hair doos. LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit fellers, The skillet slinger come back to the cave today after visiting the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop fer you youngons) telling OP of this mess round the Creekbank. Old Pirate says them Trousdale fellers best Lind an Eye. Ifin theys hires the Snake Oil Salesmen, there will have to be a HEEP of tithing. OP fer sure them kinfolkes round the jailhouse got him paid off yet! Take heed jacket fans, the SOS is slippier than a greased minnow in a creek full of algae. The SOS contaminates the area, then leaves to continue contaminate. 

OP this mess cant be true.  This tc radio man better tell that Dr coach Clint to call Grider about the SOS.  Grider tried to tell them jailhouse fellars and they didnt listen.  That man at Ronnies red eye said they still passing around the tithing plate paying for the SOS.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit fellers, The skillet slinger come back to the cave today after visiting the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop fer you youngons) telling OP of this mess round the Creekbank. Old Pirate says them Trousdale fellers best Lind an Eye. Ifin theys hires the Snake Oil Salesmen, there will have to be a HEEP of tithing. OP ain’t fer sure them kinfolkes round the jailhouse got him paid off yet! Take heed jacket fans, the SOS is slippier than a greased minnow in a creek full of algae. The SOS contaminates the area, then leaves to continue contaminate. 

classic

i bet h2oman can’t wait to go the tntbsus this week and dish with the girls about how dr coach clint or the vidette has just ruined so many children’s lives with their negligent, and dare I say, malicious transparency regarding a job search for, gasp*, a public position.

Edited by snoball5278
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Purplegoldfootball said:

Can't blame the journalist for printing it. I'm sure TC fans like seeing the possible choices and will begin their speculation.  I, as a TC fan, just want the best hire for the boys and the program. Tradition runs deep. Want it to continue. 

I read the article and coach Satt gave the list to the paper. I love knowing the list I have no problem with any of it.I’m with you just want the best hire and for the coach to stay longer than few years.

3 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

classic

i bet h2oman can’t wait to go the tntbsus this week and dish with the girls about how dr coach clint or the vidette has just ruined so many children’s lives with their negligent, and dare I say, malicious transparency regarding a job search for, gasp*, a public position.

:thumb:

The prophet has read my mind, and he has spoken

• Like 1

7 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

classic

Lol

Still a classless move that I hope doesn’t become the norm. Anyone that isn’t a homer, has at least a fifth grade education or especially anyone who has ever managed people know that you don’t handle a job search this way. 

There is not another line of work that this would be acceptable...  It’s an HR nightmare!!!

These are not NFL coaches who make butt loads of money!!!

35 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Lol

Still a classless move that I hope doesn’t become the norm. Anyone that isn’t a homer, has at least a fifth grade education or especially anyone who has ever managed people know that you don’t handle a job search this way. 

There is not another line of work that this would be acceptable...  It’s an HR nightmare!!!

These are not NFL coaches who make butt loads of money!!!

no doubt this the end of trousdale county football.

you’re acting like this old lady falling to the floor.