Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

27 minutes ago, gogold said:

Loretto girls have a big task this weekend.  They open up with a East Hickman team that's 6 - 0  and then catch the Greenfield girls, that may be the states top single A team.  I like the fact Loretto is not ducking the competition early on in the season.  I'm sure after a 3 hour drive we will walk into a packed house of Greenfield fans with payback on their minds.  It will be a great atmosphere for our team to learn some good lessons in.  I'm looking forward to watching it and hope Loretto fans will come up to support the team.  Good luck Lady Mustangs !!!

If Loretto plays the match-up zone and handles the ball they can play with them. I picked Greenfield because it is a revenge game and Loretto has a three hour bus ride. Loretto is a good team. I look forward to watching it. Will be a fun game.

You could tell Loretto played last night........they looked very sloppy, also Greenfield missed a lot of easy layups. But overall, the game all of us thought it was gonna be. I don't think Loretto did a great job forcing Chloe to go to her right hand, and I don't think Loretto played physical enough, Greenfield won the game IMO in the post. BUT, Karly Weathers IS a high-major division 1 guard, and #10 is a absolute steal for Blue Mountain. They will meet again in March for a gold ball. Count on it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1MustangFan said:

Loretto was sloppy and turned the ball over way too much. But everyone always says that West Tennessee refs take care of their own. They’ll play again on a neutral court and we’ll see what happens. Two of the top teams in the state but we knew that going in. 

You have to be kidding with those comments in bold. Loretto Does rebound good but got away with a lot of fouls over the back.  Two good teams but Greenfield had its worst shooting game of the year or it wouldn’t have been close. I understand Loretto caused some of that but we missed 11 layups. Carlie is a great player and I know everybody is recruiting her but Chloe Moore schooled her in the 4 quarter tonight both offense & defense. Chloe Moore was the best player on the court tonight. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

53 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

You have to be kidding with those comments in bold. Loretto Does rebound good but got away with a lot of fouls over the back.  Two good teams but Greenfield had its worst shooting game of the year or it wouldn’t have been close. I understand Loretto caused some of that but we missed 11 layups. Carlie is a great player and I know everybody is recruiting her but Chloe Moore schooled her in the 4 quarter tonight both offense & defense. Chloe Moore was the best player on the court tonight. 

Her name is Karly you pretentious dolt. And there’s a reason other people say that about West Tennessee officials. It’s all over this board. I think you guys shot 15 more free throws than us. 

Chloe Moore gets away with more  crap on both ends that any player I’ve ever seen. Her “eurostep” in the lane was a four step travel the majority of the game and she creates 75% of the calls she gets by contacting the stationary defender and getting the call. She grabs every time an player with the ball gets a step on her and it got called maybe twice tonight. And she’ll never be the player she could be because she can’t go right. Teams will figure that out the more they see it.  

The last drive she made with Greenfield up 2, she traveled, ran into a defender who was straight up and got the and one. 

You guys miss some shots and so did we. Thought the fact that y’all got to play so physically wore us out but we’ll see you again and we’ll beat you if the officiating is even. Just like last year in Murphy. Good luck until then. 

Edited by 1MustangFan

Greenfield plays very physical and if they had had the crew we had at Dresden Tuesday Night there would have been more fouls on them. Loretto is a nightmare matchup for everyone with their length and the way they play. Loretto's match up zone caused major problems for Greenfield as Darby and Chloe and MP struggled from the outside. Greenfield played better in crunch time and Loretto didn't handle the press as good as it takes to beat them. They are the two best teams in A right now. Greenfield 1 and Loretto 2. Got to give Greenfield credit for who they have beat. Congrats on a great game!!! Fun game to watch!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1MustangFan said:

Her name is Karly you pretentious dolt. And there’s a reason other people say that about West Tennessee officials. It’s all over this board. I think you guys shot 15 more free throws than us. 

Chloe Moore gets away with more  crap on both ends that any player I’ve ever seen. Her “eurostep” in the lane was a four step travel the majority of the game and she creates 75% of the calls she gets by contacting the stationary defender and getting the call. She grabs every time an player with the ball gets a step on her and it got called maybe twice tonight. And she’ll never be the player she could be because she can’t go right. Teams will figure that out the more they see it.  

The last drive she made with Greenfield up 2, she traveled, ran into a defender who was straight up and got the and one. 

You guys miss some shots and so did we. Thought the fact that y’all got to play so physically wore us out but we’ll see you again and we’ll beat you if the officiating is even. Just like last year in Murphy. Good luck until then. 

You must be the idiotic man on Loretto’s side that stood up and yelled and pointed at greenfield side every time Loretto scored. If you were my dad, I would be embarrassed for you to be at the game for how you were acting. Also got a warning from the referee for your mouth towards them