Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

22 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

Was wondering same thing..... that could have easily been a +60 point spread.

I wasn’t at the game but saw where greenfield throttled then by 30 points and was told it could have been worse.  Not sure how Arlington could be tougher than that. I also noticed where GC lost to Covington who lost to USJ by 15 points or more   

3 hours ago, Youknowitstru88 said:

You think Arlington will be tougher test than greenfield was?? 

Arlington is really good. They are a AAA team that is loaded just like Houston in Memphis. Wished Greenfield would step out and play some tough teams and we could see how good they are. They played Arlington last year and lost. Lost twice to South Side last year. Who is Greenfield playing AA and AAA other than Chester County tonight? Always talk about how they would beat Westview....All the teams aren’t scared to play Greenfield. Time to start scheduling some tough AA and AAA teams.

Edited by pioneer42

18 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Arlington is really good. They are a AAA team that is loaded just like Houston in Memphis. Wished Greenfield would step out and play some tough teams and we could see how good they are. They played Arlington last year and lost. Lost twice to South Side last year. Who is Greenfield playing AA and AAA other than Chester County tonight? Always talk about how they would beat Westview....All the teams aren’t scared to play Greenfield. Time to start scheduling some tough AA and AAA teams.

I don’t recall anybody saying anything at all about being scared to play greenfield.  you are the one saying Arlington could be Gibson county toughest test after they Lost at home 30 points to greenfield and then say they don’t schedule anybody??  if scores are correct then greenfield beat single A usj by 17 and usj beat AA Covington by about the same. Girls Single A basketball in West  Tennessee is about as tough as any classification this year in West Tennessee.   Also Greenfield scheduled and beat Loretto who is hands down a top team in the state so I don’t think they are playing a cupcake schedule like you are insinuating.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Youknowitstru88 said:

I don’t recall anybody saying anything at all about being scared to play greenfield.  you are the one saying Arlington could be Gibson county toughest test after they Lost at home 30 points to greenfield and then say they don’t schedule anybody??  if scores are correct then greenfield beat single A usj by 17 and usj beat AA Covington by about the same. Girls Single A basketball in West  Tennessee is about as tough as any classification this year in West Tennessee.   Also Greenfield scheduled and beat Loretto who is hands down a top team in the state so I don’t think they are playing a cupcake schedule like you are insinuating.  

Arlington I would pick to beat Greenfield. I wished Greenfield would play GC’s AA and AAA schedule. It would be entertaining.

53 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Don’t go there, but you just can’t help it. You talk down Greenfield in every post you make and I know you are a nice guy. It makes you look like there’s some bad blood with Greenfield. 

Arlington beat us by 1 pt last year and was better last year than this year. Greenfields team this year is 20 pts better than last years Greenfield team. We played just as tough of schedule as GC last year and I wish we did this year but it is what it is. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan