Preseason Top Ten!

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

This is comical. What is your deal? Anyone with ANY sense knows that semifinal game will be a tough one. SP will also have to get through Gordonsville and Whitwell again before that happens. 

In another thread you said the same exact thing word for word except the other way around. You said “Back in November I thought that S Pitt would have been able to make that a hard fought game. Now I’m not so sure.”  But when I do it it’s comical. Ok. Your talking out of both sides of your mouth. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Now I just call it like I seen it. You know it’s true. For the last 4 years I have said this S Pitt team would be special. Now it’s panning out. ( sound familiar)

You don’t see it this way. That’s the problem. Also I hope you aren’t saying that for the last four years I said this SP team would be special. If you are then you’re lying and inaccurate. I have said for the last two years that the 2019 SP team would be their best chance to get back to Cookeville. Beyond that I haven’t made any predictions about them. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In another thread you said the same exact thing word for word except the other way around. You said “Back in November I thought that S Pitt would have been able to make that a hard fought game. Now I’m not so sure.”  But when I do it it’s comical. Ok. Your talking out of both sides of your mouth. 

No, back in November I thought SP had the advantage, but now I’m not so sure that’s the case anymore. That’s what I said!

9 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs will drop off some after this season but not as.much as some are predicting. Depth will be a problem next year but we have some talented players returning. That group of sophomores you're referring to ended up having a pretty good season after that jamboree whipping. Freshman class this year looks small but 8th, 7th and 6th grade classes are loaded.

Ok Thanks.I had heard from several people they were going to be down.Guess maybe not as much as some think.Good luck this year.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

No, back in November I thought SP had the advantage, but now I’m not so sure that’s the case anymore. That’s what I said!

I just pulled it up for you. What you said is clear. It doesn’t say You thought SP had the advantage it says you thought they could challenge them to a pretty good game. And now it so much. Don’t be a liar. Us old folks ain’t got time for that youngun’. 

You don’t see it this way. That’s the problem. Also I hope you aren’t saying that for the last four years I said this SP team would be special. If you are then you’re lying and inaccurate. I have said for the last two years that the 2019 SP team would be their best chance to get back to Cookeville. Beyond that I haven’t made any predictions about them. 

First off I wasn’t speaking to you or about you. So you need to keep your pie whole shut. You lie anyway and I just proved no matter what you wanna say. But also yes i do think your team is the clear favorite. And I love seeing you get your panties in a wad every time I say it. I guess you should be even more of any favorite if the new transfer no one is talking about actually gets cleared to play. Oh and try to keep your blood pressure down. Wouldn’t want you throwing out any symbols. LOBPMBPBO!!!!

Bass don’t sweat it. Milan is cheating so he is deflecting everything in hopes that the other stuff does not come out. Hahahahaha. Shakin the bush boss!!!!

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Bass don’t sweat it. Milan is cheating so he is deflecting everything in hopes that the other stuff does not come out. Hahahahaha. Shakin the bush boss!!!!

You usually “shake the bush” at people who want to argue with you like over in the baseball thread.  But I actually agree with you  I have said it probably a dozen times or more that if Milan has cheated I hope they get everything they deserve. I all that shaking is starting to have negative effects on you man.

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You usually “shake the bush” at people who want to argue with you like over in the baseball thread.  But I actually agree with you  I have said it probably a dozen times or more that if Milan has cheated I hope they get everything they deserve. I all that shaking is starting to have negative effects on you man.

Man just jerking your chain. And buddy I have Had enough negative effects so this is nothing. Plus I was Not looking for arguments. I never Do. I always Just bring up a different point of view. Some people wear  shaded glasses and don’t like it. And heck you have been ignoring me but my shaking finally made you respond to me even though I did Not even quote you, it was Bass I quoted.  So my shakin worked!!!! Hahahahaha.  July 22. Dates to remember. 

Edited by BigEdMo