Preseason Top Ten!

7 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man just jerking your chain. And buddy I have Had enough negative effects so this is nothing. Plus I was Not looking for arguments. I never Do. I always Just bring up a different point of view. Some people wear  shaded glasses and don’t like it. And heck you have been ignoring me but my shaking finally made you respond to me even though I did Not even quote you, it was Bass I quoted.  So my shakin worked!!!! Hahahahaha.  July 22. Dates to remember. 

You knew when you mentioned me I would respond. 

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

First off I wasn’t speaking to you or about you. So you need to keep your pie whole shut. You lie anyway and I just proved no matter what you wanna say. But also yes i do think your team is the clear favorite. And I love seeing you get your panties in a wad every time I say it. I guess you should be even more of any favorite if the new transfer no one is talking about actually gets cleared to play. Oh and try to keep your blood pressure down. Wouldn’t want you throwing out any symbols. LOBPMBPBO!!!!

Let’s talk more about this transfer... heck they should be up to 7 maybe 8 now!!!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

First off I wasn’t speaking to you or about you. So you need to keep your pie whole shut. You lie anyway and I just proved no matter what you wanna say. But also yes i do think your team is the clear favorite. And I love seeing you get your panties in a wad every time I say it. I guess you should be even more of any favorite if the new transfer no one is talking about actually gets cleared to play. Oh and try to keep your blood pressure down. Wouldn’t want you throwing out any symbols. LOBPMBPBO!!!!

Bigpurplemachine man that Pettigrew man should win the championship since he started practicing early.  You should worry about following the rules and not what Grider is doing over here in east Tennessee.  You are the durn helmet boy of west Tennessee.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No symbols needed. Since were throwing out facts. Why do you insist on being such a tool?

I said MANY times during the 2018 season I thought SP was the front runner for Cookeville in the east for 2019. However, I changed my view on it when Greenback got several good players during the off-season. 

1 hour ago, WarChant said:

Let’s talk more about this transfer... heck they should be up to 7 maybe 8 now!!!

That would be a gross over exaggeration. SP has a total of 4 currently. From my understanding only 2 of them will get quality time.  If this other one happens that would make 5 total. Hopefully he’s one that could help and play a lot. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here ya go. 

That was in sarcasm the other day toward these guys. If you will read back you will be able to tell it was a sarcastic tongue in cheek remark. I could go back all the way to last But season and find MANY times where I have stated things that would refute what you’re saying, but who’s got time for all that? ONB can verify what I’ve maintained since last season on these boards. SP was my favorite in the east. I’ve maintained during the 2017 and 2018 seasons that 2019 would be their best shot at Cookeville. Once the Maryville QB showed up as well I changed my thoughts. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

No symbols needed. Since were throwing out facts. Why do you insist on being such a tool?

I said MANY times during the 2018 season I thought SP was the front runner for Cookeville in the east for 2019. However, I changed my view on it when Greenback got several good players during the off-season. 

BPT  big purple tool :roflolk:

C236EE53-CFC9-42DE-BC4A-73F574E8BEBA.jpeg

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

That would be a gross over exaggeration. SP has a total of 4 currently. From my understanding only 2 of them will get quality time.  If this other one happens that would make 5 total. Hopefully he’s one that could help and play a lot. 

Just busting your chops a Little !!!

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Your the one that is lying. Seems I’m not the tool here. Like I said you get your little panties in a wad when I do the same exact thing you do and call me a tool. What do you think you are when you do it?