Rankin ?

2 hours ago, 32hammer said:

Barn, I realize you're just having fun and trying to stir stuff up, but come on my dude. LOL. Why would someone complain about  other people giving the system money?  Is Alcoa the only school with a jumbotron? Does the jumbotron not also raise revenue for the system in the form of advertisements, etc? Most football programs n high school and college,  raise the majority of the revenue for the other sports programs. At one time the numbers were about 80% of all college sports revenue was generated by the schools football program.

On a side note, I'm thinking about running for the school board. haha

Hammer I forgot about the swimming pool that was losing 40,000 gallons of water a day, what did they ever do to solve that problem, or did they. That's 3,600,000 gallons of water that fish is spitting out somewhere other than the pool.

16i88r7.jpg

50 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hammer I forgot about the swimming pool that was losing 40,000 gallons of water a day, what did they ever do to solve that problem, or did they. That's 3,600,000 gallons of water that fish is spitting out somewhere other than the pool.

16i88r7.jpg

Rumor has it thats not water , but the tears of Alcoas defeated enemies. But that cant be true, cause if it was, it would be more  that 40K gallons. Besides it takes that much water to wash the gold ball trophies . I can see another Mueller report coming.  

Hahaha

You think people on a football message board would want to talk more about Alcoas all senior O-line or that crazy talented Jr class or the rising Freshman  o linemen that already has an offer or the rising jr that was all state last year. But I guess this other stuff is interesting for some folks too.

47 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Rumor has it thats not water , but the tears of Alcoas defeated enemies. But that cant be true, cause if it was, it would be more  that 40K gallons. Besides it takes that much water to wash the gold ball trophies . I can see another Mueller report coming.  

Hahaha

You think people on a football message board would want to talk more about Alcoas all senior O-line or that crazy talented Jr class or the rising Freshman  o linemen that already has an offer or the rising jr that was all state last year. But I guess this other stuff is interesting for some folks too.

CLASSIC!!:thumb:

Just think after 3 straight!:roflolk:

• Thanks 1

Hammer a message board is just like text, you see things I'm writing and take it totally wrong. I will tell you now I look forward to football season the same as you and also enjoy all the great stuff you post on FB regarding the young men on the football team. I've heard your personal story why your son is at Alcoa and I totally understand and say I couldn't be happier for him and you. The one thing I'm trying to get through to you and all my other good friends from Alcoa is politics and school boards can cause problems for even the best of programs. I've seen a lot of good programs destroyed that were power houses a long time ago and Alcoa isn't amune. Neither is Maryville when we saw our biggest voice for the sports program unseated in an election a few years ago. Last weeks school board meeting is an example and took a lot of people by surprise especially being long time Alcoa names. That article went in ten different directions and everyone has picked a piece or part of it and went running. The part that stood out to most people was the principal saying Rankin runs the place and the reason for the hiring of a new coach and why which should of never been in print because that may come back and bite.

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa now has three WR's 6'3" or taller!:evil:

Could be all that stuff buried around the school building from the West Plant Hazardous Disposal Dump Sites are causing kids to turn into Giants. BC if I didn't like you so much I couldn't of said that.

Edited by BarneySox2007

56 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hammer a message board is just like text, you see things I'm writing and take it totally wrong. I will tell you now I look forward to football season the same as you and also enjoy all the great stuff you post on FB regarding the young men on the football team. I've heard your personal story why your son is at Alcoa and I totally understand and say I couldn't be happier for him and you. The one thing I'm trying to get through to you and all my other good friends from Alcoa is politics and school boards can cause problems for even the best of programs. I've seen a lot of good programs destroyed that were power houses a long time ago and Alcoa isn't amune. Neither is Maryville when we saw our biggest voice for the sports program unseated in an election a few years ago. Last weeks school board meeting is an example and took a lot of people by surprise especially being long time Alcoa names. That article went in ten different directions and everyone has picked a piece or part of it and went running. The part that stood out to most people was the principal saying Rankin runs the place and the reason for the hiring of a new coach and why which should of never been in print because that may come back and bite.

The principal did not say rankin ran the place. One of the board members claimed that. You are mistaken. 

• Like 1