MURPHY FAIR 2019

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I put Cornersville at 10.  They don't have much returning that started last year.  Once you get down to 6 or 7 it's anyone's guess.

I put Adamsville in because they have at least 8 starters back on each side of the ball. 

Sonny is going to make those Lake County people real mad when is pole comes out!

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Sonny is going to make those Lake County people real mad when is pole comes out!

Sonny is out

1. Greenback   109.82

2. Huntington   107.34

3. S. Pitt      106.16

4. Whitwell   105.71

5. Cornersville 102.16

6. Lake Co.  97.13

Edited by TN225
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO.. so according to this.. Whitwell is within 4 points of Greenback and .5 from SP. Sonny just lost some credibility. 

Yes very interesting. Sonny's poll is usually very accurate but I'm curious where he got the criteria for this year?

Edited by orngnblk

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes very interesting. Sonny's poll is usually very accurate but I'm curious where he got the criteria for this year?

There is no way Whitwell is that close to those other teams. I believe they are a top 8-10 team but that ranking is pretty funny. SP will beat them by more than a 1/2 of a point. LMBO

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO.. so according to this.. Whitwell is within 4 points of Greenback and .5 from SP. Sonny just lost some credibility. 

Seems like he got his information off coacht listening to the Ambassador say how good Greenback was going to be and then reading where Whitwell has 4 preseason All-State players!

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

There is no way Whitwell is that close to those other teams. I believe they are a top 8-10 team but that ranking is pretty funny. SP will beat them by more than a 1/2 of a point. LMBO

I thought I read where somebody said that Whitwell picked up a bunch of kids from Bledsoe that we're ready to play this year,may be they're ready for round three with the Pirates?

21 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

It's the beginning of the new year.  No games have been played.  That's reflected in the 0-0 record for each school.  There's some past data involved and will only get better with each week that is completed. 

18 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Seems like he got his information off coacht listening to the Ambassador say how good Greenback was going to be and then reading where Whitwell has 4 preseason All-State players!

Now you know deep down that I’m pretty spot on about Greenback being really good again. I have always said SP was going to be good in 2019 as well. I’ve also not been shy about Whitwell. They won’t be a bad team, but won’t be great either. I could see them going 9-1. 

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

It's the beginning of the new year.  No games have been played.  That's reflected in the 0-0 record for each school.  There's some past data involved and will only get better with each week that is completed. 

Understand most of that BUT why above Whitwell then?

27 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That is what his computer spit out.  If Whitwell has 4 allstate players returning, that is going to be interesting.  Orangeback came in at 61 (108.33) Huntingdon at 69 (106.71)and SP at 73 (106.18) in the preseason power rating.   Whiwuhl is at 79 (105.71) and Cornersville at 102 (102.11).  Lake County 143 (97.13).

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm