2019 CoachT Big Ones Contest Has Begun

CoachT

27 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Thanks and the same can be said about Henry County. I’ve watched film on Damron, he will be a STAR for y’all and should be the starter this year imo. With Travis and Foster back, Odom’s at WR and Harrod back up front y’all are in very good shape. Beat Beech and you’ll be back in Cookeville. We have a tougher road ahead this year than last I’m afraid, but we have a lot of players back including two preseason All State players. Perhaps we’ll see each other again in December...

What impressed me just then was you knew our guys names! Wow that is almost unheard of lol! It should be Henry County and Beech on this side of the bracket unless one of those Memphis teams suprises and has a special run. 

4 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

What impressed me just then was you knew our guys names! Wow that is almost unheard of lol! It should be Henry County and Beech on this side of the bracket unless one of those Memphis teams suprises and has a special run. 

I’d like to think I have a very good knowledge of HS football in this state so I know about a lot of teams. I’m also in the loop at Central with our Coaching staff so  I learn a lot of things there also. But as I said, beat Beech and you’ll be back to Cookeville. I’ll be sure to keep up with HC this season. Not to mention I picked them in my Big Ones contest in wk1 vs Haywood lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’d like to think I have a very good knowledge of HS football in this state so I know about a lot of teams. I’m also in the loop at Central with our Coaching staff so  I learn a lot of things there also. But as I said, beat Beech and you’ll be back to Cookeville. I’ll be sure to keep up with HC this season. Not to mention I picked them in my Big Ones contest in wk1 vs Haywood lol.

Haywood has the coach from Germantown who we have not beat the last 2 years. They still have plenty of talent and it's at their place. Still should be a very interesting game.

13 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Thanks and the same can be said about Henry County. I’ve watched film on Damron, he will be a STAR for y’all and should be the starter this year imo. With Travis and Foster back, Odom’s at WR and Harrod back up front y’all are in very good shape. Beat Beech and you’ll be back in Cookeville. We have a tougher road ahead this year than last I’m afraid, but we have a lot of players back including two preseason All State players. Perhaps we’ll see each other again in December...

Thanks for the kind words and analysis. Nice to hear from someone outside our circle. I think Central will be really good again this season. The Fortner kid that was a sophomore last year is an absolute beast. One of the better pure football players that we went up against last year. Good luck to you guys this season, hopefully we’ll see you down the road.

21 hours ago, Omaha said:

Thanks for the kind words and analysis. Nice to hear from someone outside our circle. I think Central will be really good again this season. The Fortner kid that was a sophomore last year is an absolute beast. One of the better pure football players that we went up against last year. Good luck to you guys this season, hopefully we’ll see you down the road.

Indeed, I know Kalib and his brother Liam. Both are outstanding young men and great football players. Our team has a difficult road ahead this year no doubt. But if everyone stays healthy and we sure up a couple kinks here and there it could be another special season here in Fountain City. Good luck to Henry County, would love to play y’all again soon.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Is it just me or does this move seem weird? What am I missing?

Not trying to throw any shade at Haywoods coach but did he move to 4A because he thought he had a better chance to win a championship instead of in 6A with Germantown? He built a very very good team in G-Town why not just stay there and finish the job with a title??