South Pitt 6 transfers Create Discussion

58 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We have 5 gold and 6 silver, but no gold in 9 years and no silver in 6. 90-92 was after my time playing for the Pirates. Those were some bad Pirate teams to say the least. 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2000, and 2004 could be the six worst Pirate teams in the past 40 years. Possibly a losing record every year I believe. 

Can't forget about the team that fell apart and lost to Copper Basin. Can't remember what year that was..

Just now, powerp said:

Can't forget about the team that fell apart and lost to Copper Basin. Can't remember what year that was..

What kind of mess is this? Me and Pegleg was talking about how nice it is for you to be gone and now you show up.  We thought that skillet slinger ditched your computer.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I doubt they had a losing record and made the playoffs in the early 90's that was when only the top 2 in the district made it. SP had some great players then . Just not a great team. You had to play assignment defense to stop them or you were toast. Reynolds was the QB and was a stud. I might have spelled the name wrong but he was great.

I just took a look. They went 5-6 each year in 1991 and 1992. Those were bad football teams. 

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

LOGBHAO it's got you and your extra small jock on here doesn't it? LOGBHAO!!!!!

563 in less than 20 hrs...I say yes.lol.

Its like a big girl in a bikini you dont Necessarily want to look but just cant keep from it.:shock:

Edited by orngnblk

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

LOGBHAO it's got you and your extra small jock on here doesn't it? LOGBHAO!!!!!

Let me ask you a question. How you no what size jock old pirate has? I garuntee you old pirate better be careful.  These goat herders gonna have you in that muskox mans attic.  You think im joking but im not.