Offishull Mairvul goes two Allin-Wick thread

STARSNBARS

I’m hearing the game is going to be close. Murvil has struggled early with catlick and in jamboree. IMO they will have challenges playing like some think they could. Grapevine says WB is better. If so, they will exceed expectations and surprise themselves. First half of first quarter will be telling for both teams-just like always. Keep an eye out for govman!

1 hour ago, strongx said:

I’m hearing the game is going to be close. Murvil has struggled early with catlick and in jamboree. IMO they will have challenges playing like some think they could. Grapevine says WB is better. If so, they will exceed expectations and surprise themselves. First half of first quarter will be telling for both teams-just like always. Keep an eye out for govman!

It will be closer than everyone thinks 

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would love to see a good game myself but I believe you all are at least another year away. I'm not really sure how WB fans would act in case they did play a close one or even beat us.

photos-815-Copy.jpg

It would be the same way when we beat Maryville in 1999, everybody was jumping up down in the stadium that it shook the press box and I thought we was having a Earthquake!!!!! The fans and everybody was on the field celebrating as well. 

4 minutes ago, governorofwilliamblount said:

It would be the same way when we beat Maryville in 1999, everybody was jumping up down in the stadium that it shook the press box and I thought we was having a Earthquake!!!!! The fans and everybody was on the field celebrating as well. 

Do not forget the limited edition t-shirts, bumper stickers, wall art, and screen savers.......

7 minutes ago, governorofwilliamblount said:

Heck, Alcoa was doing that last year.

Serious question, how many FGs does Job get? Or, do they use a long field goal attempt as a ruse for a modified quick kick to down the ball deep in MHS territory. He has the leg for the long kick, but field position is also key. 

37 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Heck, Alcoa was doing that last year.

Serious question, how many FGs does Job get? Or, do they use a long field goal attempt as a ruse for a modified quick kick to down the ball deep in MHS territory. He has the leg for the long kick, but field position is also key. 

In practice his longest field goal is 60 yards, however would William Blount kick a field goal that far out to win a game maybe but he kicked alot of field goals last year his longest one was 48 yards. 

I played softball one time and our manager always put the worst hitter batting leadoff every game and I questioned him why one night. He said I know he's going to make an out so why not hurry up and get it over with so we can get on with the game. When I saw us playing William Blount first game this year I set and wondered if Shad wasn't thinking the same thing.