Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

It will be pretty interesting over here at Gibson County for the next several years...

2 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Milan Middle has some athletes. If they can get them in the right spots they could be good by the end of the season.

With the leaps and bounds GC is improving by we will have 2 quality 2 A teams a 3 a team thats quality and a 4 A" when medina goes up" that quality !!! That says alot for all of this county yall !!!!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m in talks head big time!!! Got you golden Peebody hoser rattles!!!

Not 1 iota sir, not 1 ! But Ole Peabody pride scoured a many a websites to find yall Purple Bulldawg fellas a mighty fine new mascot for yalls team ! Now I got the prototype ordered and headed straight to ole BPM but I think us Peabody folk might chip in and buy yall a mighty fine replica for the new stadium when its bulit !!!!

61PSfP1AqcL._SX425_.jpg

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not 1 iota sir, not 1 ! But Ole Peabody pride scoured a many a websites to find yall Purple Bulldawg fellas a mighty fine new mascot for yalls team ! Now I got the prototype ordered and headed straight to ole BPM but I think us Peabody folk might chip in and buy yall a mighty fine replica for the new stadium when its bulit !!!!

61PSfP1AqcL._SX425_.jpg

Glad to see you finally got it posted on the correct thread!!