Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

59 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Are chances for rain starting to spike in the Trenton area? I’m hoping for a dry night for everyone. 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Are chances for rain starting to spike in the Trenton area? I’m hoping for a dry night for everyone. 

Just looked at the Trenton weather this morning. 40% during the day but on 20% at kickoff. Temp at game time is supposed to be 80. Should be a good evening. 

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Does the band over there get that money?  I know the band parents used to work concessions but not sure anymore. 

Not sure on allocation of funds but yes band parents rock the concession stands still and do a amazing job !!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

Yall i will not be tailgating tmrw night have spoke with some folk at the school and with the expected crowds and a 5 p.m. opening gate I dont wanna hinder anyones experience !!! That beimg said I would like to meet up with some of yall before the game I should be there by 530 !! If tickets sell out I got a few not being used !!!!

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yall i will not be tailgating tmrw night have spoke with some folk at the school and with the expected crowds and a 5 p.m. opening gate I dont wanna hinder anyones experience !!! That beimg said I would like to meet up with some of yall before the game I should be there by 530 !! If tickets sell out I got a few not being used !!!!

At what point would we sell out?   That has me curious.  How interesting would that be for the Fire Marshall to say time out on any more entries to a small town high school football game?   That would be a night for the record books.   

With that said, I will be there ready to rock and roll when the gates open.    Are we having a pre-game band like we usually do?   

Edited by TPeabodyGT

15 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

At what point would we sell out?   That has me curious.  How interesting would that be for the Fire Marshall to say time out on any more entries to a small town high school football game?   That would be a night for the record books.   

With that said, I will be there ready to rock and roll when the gates open.    Are we having a pre-game band like we usually do?   

No idea but it would be awesome !!!! 

Just for funnin I found a pic of our good friend BPM from the last time the  Dawgs struck Gold , man its been a while yall !!

ROLL TIDE 

THE GOLDEN TRADITION

VS

PETTIGREW AND THA BARNEY CREW

IS IT FRIDAY YET

SOMEBODY BUY PETT A CALENDAR

downloadfile.jpg

Edited by PeabodyPride