Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright alright alright! Let's get it poppin tide nation and dawg Nation! Drop your score predictions today don't be a chump and say I'm not making a prediction keep it real keep it honest and say what you really think !!! It aimt like the PC police are trollin tha T !!!!!!! 

ITS THE TIDE

ITS THE DAWGS

ITS GIBSON COUNTY FOOTBALL

NON BETTER 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

BITE EM DAWGS

LEAVE NO DOUBT 

I’m a Peabody fan & I will be pulling hard for the Golden Tide... with that said, I think Milan is going to win the battle up front & make it tough for Peabody to pull out 3 wins in a row. 

Milan 34 

Peabody 30

This forum is designed to provide accurate, and authoritative, information to the subject matter covered. This information is given with the understanding that this forum nor it's posters are engaged in rendering legal, psychiatric, or financial assistance. Since the details of the game are not yet factive and tentative we should all seek further professional advice.

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

This forum is designed to provide accurate, and authoritative, information to the subject matter covered. This information is given with the understanding that this forum nor it's posters are engaged in rendering legal, psychiatric, or financial assistance. Since the details of the game are not yet factive and tentative we should all seek further professional advice.

Yeah BPM so pls quit sitting on my couch asking for me to shrink your brain and explain to you why Milan sucks !!! 

32 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’m a Peabody fan & I will be pulling hard for the Golden Tide... with that said, I think Milan is going to win the battle up front & make it tough for Peabody to pull out 3 wins in a row. 

Milan 34 

Peabody 30

You are now absolutely excommunicated from being a Peabody supporter 

bye blue 

have you been eating tide pods again ? 

Edited by Tide21

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa thats funny right there.. Wait you are joking right??? Say it aint Fightin Blue O!!! You aint sipping on the cizerb r ya??

I’m not sipping on anything. I’m just being as realistic as possible with my prediction. I think I would be doing a disservice to never express my true thoughts. Peabody is LOADED but I think people are failing to realize what Peabody actually brings back up front & on defense. They lost some key players & experience that is hard to replace. I’m just not so sure about Peabody’s line play going in. I also think people are still underestimating how good Milan is going to be. They are going to more dynamic on offense with the QB they have now. & they have something to prove coming into this game. I’m just not so sure on Peabody coming out of the gate still riding on the championship high. I hope I’m so wrong. Oh so wrong. But I’m just telling what I feel. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’m not sipping on anything. I’m just being as realistic as possible with my prediction. I think I would be doing a disservice to never express my true thoughts. Peabody is LOADED but I think people are failing to realize what Peabody actually brings back up front & on defense. They lost some key players & experience that is hard to replace. I’m just not so sure about Peabody’s line play going in. I also think people are still underestimating how good Milan is going to be. They are going to more dynamic on offense with the QB they have now. & they have something to prove coming into this game. I’m just not so sure on Peabody coming out of the gate still riding on the championship high. I hope I’m so wrong. Oh so wrong. But I’m just telling what I feel. 

Wasnt doubting your prediction friend !! When he refered to the eating Tide Pods !! Wouldnt take lightly anyones honest pick !!

RTR