Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Absolutely agreed !!!!! 

Really love to make your game, but with work Friday it's just not doable. I'm gonna try and watch it on that website that was listed though. Should be a good game, both teams seem to be loaded from what I've read.

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Really love to make your game, but with work Friday it's just not doable. I'm gonna try and watch it on that website that was listed though. Should be a good game, both teams seem to be loaded from what I've read.

They are man! And anybody thay tells you it wont be a close could go either way is not right in the head !!! 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Just for funnin I found a pic of our good friend BPM from the last time the  Dawgs struck Gold , man its been a while yall !!

ROLL TIDE 

THE GOLDEN TRADITION

VS

PETTIGREW AND THA BARNEY CREW

IS IT FRIDAY YET

SOMEBODY BUY PETT A CALENDAR

downloadfile.jpg

Just so you know I got that chain from your memaw. I did her like Debo did Red on Friday and took it!!  Looks good don’t it??

46 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just so you know I got that chain from your memaw. I did her like Debo did Red on Friday and took it!!  Looks good don’t it??

Man it does and she was a full blooded Choctow indian so that explains how ya got scalped !!!!!!  HaHa dont make me repost the one of you in your bathing suit though !!!! Hows yall practices going this week ???? Boy we been scheming up some stuff to get Noah around the edge from the QB position, yall gonna love it might even have your Backers snappin pics of the 7 on his back !!!

Man if Ole Peabody Pride was a Milan fan I guess this would be my "Logo" sure am mighty glad I am Black N Gold Tide Till I Die !!! And bein a Tide fan means I can be married to a women also !!! 

Insinuations roll deep

GOLDEN TIDE RUNS DEEPER

GET BETTER  

Original-Cute-Gay-Lesbian-Pride-Lgbtq-Flag-English-Bulldog-Gift-Shirt_1.jpg

Alright alright alright! Let's get it poppin tide nation and dawg Nation! Drop your score predictions today don't be a chump and say I'm not making a prediction keep it real keep it honest and say what you really think !!! It aimt like the PC police are trollin tha T !!!!!!! 

ITS THE TIDE

ITS THE DAWGS

ITS GIBSON COUNTY FOOTBALL

NON BETTER 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

BITE EM DAWGS

LEAVE NO DOUBT 

Edited by PeabodyPride

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man if Ole Peabody Pride was a Milan fan I guess this would be my "Logo" sure am mighty glad I am Black N Gold Tide Till I Die !!! And bein a Tide fan means I can be married to a women also !!! 

Insinuations roll deep

GOLDEN TIDE RUNS DEEPER

GET BETTER  

Lol that's hawt

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Alright alright alright! Let's get it poppin tide nation and dawg Nation! Drop your score predictions today don't be a chump and say I'm not making a prediction keep it real keep it honest and say what you really think !!! It aimt like the PC police are trollin tha T !!!!!!! 

ITS THE TIDE

ITS THE DAWGS

ITS GIBSON COUNTY FOOTBALL

NON BETTER 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

BITE EM DAWGS

LEAVE NO DOUBT 

Peabody Golden Tide 28

Milan BullDawgs 24

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Insinuations roll deep

GOLDEN TIDE RUNS DEEPER

GET BETTER  

I just spit my drink all over my keyboard at work. Now they are going to want me to buy a new one.