Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

On 8/19/2019 at 2:51 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Anxious to see what Milan’s will look like once redone. I don’t want turf in Milan although I understand why people want it and won’t be too upset if they do. That decision should be made soon. 

I personally do not like turf either. There are a lot of positives that come with it but I do not like my kids playing on chopped up rubber pellets....

5 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

It will be pretty interesting over here at Gibson County for the next several years...

Wish we could have a Gibson county championship for high shcool! We used to have one in the middle schools that included crockett county. Gibson and Humboldt dropped out. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

With the leaps and bounds GC is improving by we will have 2 quality 2 A teams a 3 a team thats quality and a 4 A" when medina goes up" that quality !!! That says alot for all of this county yall !!!!

Yes my friend, Yes! 

This level of football being played in a rural county any where else in the state?

5 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Heard a rumor that over 4,000 tickets have pre-sold for this game. 

I went ahead and bought mine using the app.  The convenience fee is worth it to not have the hassle of dropping by during school hours or standing in those long lines to buy them.

Edited by TPeabodyGT
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Thats more than tue entire population of Trenton!!! Man I love rural West Tn. Football !!!!

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

My 2A Power P boys by 21.  

Cal preps had the score 35 to 6 on their matchup predictor. Peabody pride I know you said that it was very reliable but idk lol that’s a tall order for this game. But it would be cool to see lol