Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

33 minutes ago, Fanofallsportsweakleyco said:

i am ready for the game tonight will be very physical vs dresden tess chloe and edy will do what they want but they will be after mykayla like last time.. mykayla is very tough and scrappy but can’t lose composure we need everyone. she will have to work on not talking smack to people LOL.    sorry I just love watcher her play you don’t see her kind of toughness anymore!! 

Tess too LOL I didn’t know she could get mad!!!!

1 hour ago, Fanofallsportsweakleyco said:

i am ready for the game tonight will be very physical vs dresden tess chloe and edy will do what they want but they will be after mykayla like last time.. mykayla is very tough and scrappy but can’t lose composure we need everyone. she will have to work on not talking smack to people LOL.    sorry I just love watcher her play you don’t see her kind of toughness anymore!! 

Yeah they may be mad she left their team but playing dirty and taking cheap shots is fouling. Dresden needs to be focused on the game and keep their composure. They are a good team. Gleason is too.

2 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Greenfield 24

Dresden 4 

3 minutes left in 1 qtr

update 67-29 after 3 qtrs

10 new girls on the floor

Greenfield just keeps on keeping on. One of the more talented teams we have had around here in a while. Looks like Summertown is for real. Obviously they match up well with Loretto.

The jackets shot lights out. I believe they ended up with between 10 and 12 three pointers. Dresden played decent the 1st half but the 2nd half was a runaway. Chloe, Tess and lil Darby are really good ball players. Childress made some nice jump shots from about 15 but that was about all Dresden could do. Good to see the young ones on both squads get some time in 4th quarter.

2 hours ago, SnoopDogg said:

The jackets shot lights out. I believe they ended up with between 10 and 12 three pointers. Dresden played decent the 1st half but the 2nd half was a runaway. Chloe, Tess and lil Darby are really good ball players. Childress made some nice jump shots from about 15 but that was about all Dresden could do. Good to see the young ones on both squads get some time in 4th quarter.

Childress is a great ball player. Bethel is interested in her. Very surprised she isn't being recruited more...

I Didn’t get to go tonight but I heard coach pulled all our starters in first quarter and West Carrol got up 25-18, WC must be better than Huntingdon. WC scored 60, I think that’s the most we have given up all year. We needed a game like that. Greenfield 92-60 final

Edited by Greenfieldfan

21 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Greenfield sure didn't sub any at West Carroll tonight.

12 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I Didn’t get to go tonight but I heard coach pulled all our starters in first quarter and West Carrol got up 25-18, WC must be better than Huntingdon. WC scored 60, I think that’s the most we have given up all year. We needed a game like that. Greenfield 92-60 final

Greenfield you knew was going to have a let down game sooner or later. Good for them actually. And they still won big. West Carrol is scrappy but I think it was more of Greenfield playing to the level of their competition a little. Huntingdon is better than them. 

12 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

West Carroll has an improving young team. Their coach is doing an outstanding job of developing these young ladies. They gave the Fillies all we wanted last time we played them. District 11 tourney @ Bethel is gonna be interesting. Greenfield gets by with using their hands more than any team I've seen. Refs take care of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Greenfield gets by with using their hands more than any team I've seen. Refs take care of them.

Oh my! The referees give Greenfield all the breaks. Really! 

You must have changed your mind because I thought you told me at the game when we played Huntingdon that we were the best team you had ever seen.