Mairvul goes two Cleavlund

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

14 is probably a good guess...I'll go with 42-14

Yeah and understand I’m not downing Cleveland here, y’all have some good players and the win over Hardin Valley was HUGE for you guys. Just understand that this Maryville team is LOADED and we did not fare well with them at all during our scrimmage. This Maryville team resembles their teams of old from back 10 years ago plus. Nasty Defense, great QB and WRs and big RBs. Calling it now, Maryville goes 15-0 this year.

Edited by chsbobcat09
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Yeah and understand I’m not downing Cleveland here, y’all have some good players and the win over Hardin Valley was HUGE for you guys. Just understand that this Maryville team is LOADED and we did not fare well with them at all during our scrimmage. This Maryville team resembles their teams of old from back 10 years ago plus. Nasty Defense, great QB and WRs and big RBs. Calling it now, Maryville goes 15-0 this year.

I sure hope your right because I've just about worn my 2017 State Champions Shirt just about out.  I was used to getting a new one or two every year there for a while before we moved up to 6A. I'm not one of those that could go out in public with a district or regional  champs shirt on.  It's got to be for all the marbles or go naked.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 12:08 AM, DaBears1976 said:

If you all have time, go to the one in Bradley Square mall. That stadium bbq is better. 

Someone probably already posted this, but they renovated the original one on Keith Street & shut the one down at the mall. The mall is a ghost town... 

Edited by FootballFan51