FORREST AT EAGLEVILLE

GeneralForrest

Forrest 0-2 vs. the Eagles the last two years by a combined score of 35-33. That's right. 1 point losses each of the last 2 seasons. 2017 in OT. 

Eagleville's star QB has graduated, but Eagleville is always tough in the trenches, has a couple skill guys, and never quits, Esp against Forrest. 

Last year after Forrest bludgeoned Fayetteville on their field 51-0, I think 35-0 in the first few minutes, a lot of us thought Forrest would win big against Eagleville the following week. Instead Forrest showd up flat, missed opportunites, played sloppy, and found themselves in a dogfight. If i am not mistaken Forrest should have been up 3-4 scores, but instead clung to a "wet-paper-bag" lead of 13-7, and Eaglevile scored a late TD for the win .

THIS is the biggest game of the Eli Era. Win, and you are off to the races towards a homefield, Region-deciding showdown with Lewis to end the regular season. Lose and you're reeling and facing another 5-5, 6-4 type season and probably travelling west in round 1, IF you make the playoffs. It's that big, this game. 

Guest Vandyfan2
12 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Based on what VandyF2

Well VF1 will be back on here Wednesday but it’s just a hunch. I wouldn’t be surprised if Eagleville wins in a close game and I wouldn’t be Surprised if Forrest totally dominates as Salem would say. Forrest has the tendency to let down their expectation. Y’all keep rollin like you are and y’all will make a believer out of me.

Friday Main Event will be live at Eagleville this Friday as the undefeated Eagleville Eagles host the undefeated Forrest Rockets in a huge region 5 battle!  We've got a great line up of Coaches and hope you'll take the time to navigate over to our website.   If you go to our "Gameday" tab, you'll see the Coaches we have lined up for Friday.  If you navigate to our "Super 25" tab, you'll see the games we'll be discussing this Friday.   

Please make the Friday Main Event your pregame location for High School football each Friday at 4:30 PM!  If you'll navigate to our YouTube Channel, you see an option to "set a reminder" when the show goes live each week.   Click the subscribe button, set a reminder and enjoy the show each week!

Coaches this week:

Eagleville Head Coach Floyd Walker

East Hamilton Head Coach Grant Reynolds

Springfield Head Coach Dustin Wilson

Forrest Head Coach Eli Stephenson

Friday Main Event Week Three Stream