Halls travels to Pioneer Country

BigEdMo

57 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

14-7 Halls

I put Gibson on UPSET ALERT earlier in the week and Im sticking to it!

Really dont know how big of a real upset though,before last year GC was a combined 11/72 over the last 10 years Halls was 34/58 which isnt good but much much better than GC !! Pioneers was one short last year of wins to match the last 10 seasons combined !!! Fluke?? Luck??Once in a Blue Moon Great Senior Class ??IDK , but I know in my time around this neck of the woods Halls is the "better" program !!! Time will tell but I think you are on to something !! O.C has a horrid defense and the Mighty WagonWheels managed 7 points amd was able to only Moleste 1 innocent Goal Post !! Im just hopin Halls keeps them boys outta the endzone so we dont have Region 7's GoalPosts joinin the "me too" movement!!!!

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Really dont know how big of a real upset though,before last year GC was a combined 11/72 over the last 10 years Halls was 34/58 which isnt good but much much better than GC !! Pioneers was one short last year of wins to match the last 10 seasons combined !!! Fluke?? Luck??Once in a Blue Moon Great Senior Class ??IDK , but I know in my time around this neck of the woods Halls is the "better" program !!! Time will tell but I think you are on to something !! O.C has a horrid defense and the Mighty WagonWheels managed 7 points amd was able to only Moleste 1 innocent Goal Post !! Im just hopin Halls keeps them boys outta the endzone so we dont have Region 7's GoalPosts joinin the "me too" movement!!!!

You are correct about the goal post!