AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I’m not saying the score would have been different but I would like to have seen us play a 4 quarter game against Meigs instead of a 2 1/2 quarter game. As for Loudon we didn’t show up at that one and had several people out of position that has been changed now. 

Yall are still a very dangerous team.  I've seen it firsthand and there's no one that can downplay the significance of what your team brings to the table.

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I’m not saying the score would have been different but I would like to have seen us play a 4 quarter game against Meigs instead of a 2 1/2 quarter game. As for Loudon we didn’t show up at that one and had several people out of position that has been changed now. 

LRDAO the skillet slinger got that out of position mess fixed.  When you have this many new boys it takes a while.   You and the skillet slinger should be commended on the orchestration this year.  Figure you better get another trained up for next year.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

4 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

Leave it to Southtowner to get the topic back on track a bit.  This being a region week you can start to sort out just a few things.  In particular those regions that aren't so weak.

Ace,  I created this website.  It is my job and responsibility to do my part in keeping it on track or I can push it off the tracks entirely. My baby.  I can make it disappear without notice.

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Ace,  I created this website.  It is my job and responsibility to do my part in keeping it on track or I can push it off the tracks entirely. My baby.  I can make it disappear without notice.

Towner man what kind of mess is this? You cant make this website go away.  I will let you create the Whitwell website.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I agree with you,that is why i will address the 3 or 4 only.I used to give way to most South Pitt posters out of the respect i have had for you all,your fans and your tradition.This stuff that is going on calling two very good honest people liars and cheaters is going over board.The Willis kids parents are as fine as you will ever meet.I wish you all a great season and for your team to get healthy.

And i promise the ones calling us folks gutless as you said.I am easy to find and i would more than welcome them to come have a visit.I will play along but that crosses lines in my opinion.These folks hide behind multiple screen names and call people out and they are the gutless cowards.In My Opinion 

Thank you for what you said about my family. Anyone that knows us knows that we would not do anything like what they’re accusing us of but it doesn’t bother us let them say what they want too. 

The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and I’m not talking about football. What I see the Lord doing in my family goes way above football. I hope the rest that gets on here can say the same thing. God is good!!

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Thank you for what you said about my family. Anyone that knows us knows that we would not do anything like what they’re accusing us of but it doesn’t bother us let them say what they want too. 

The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and I’m not talking about football. What I see the Lord doing in my family goes way above football. I hope the rest that gets on here can say the same thing. God is good!!

All the time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I met him and a kid of his. Top notch folk. I guarantee I'm gonna let him buy me some food after my team takes victory.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I agree with you,that is why i will address the 3 or 4 only.I used to give way to most South Pitt posters out of the respect i have had for you all,your fans and your tradition.This stuff that is going on calling two very good honest people liars and cheaters is going over board.The Willis kids parents are as fine as you will ever meet.I wish you all a great season and for your team to get healthy.

And i promise the ones calling us folks gutless as you said.I am easy to find and i would more than welcome them to come have a visit.I will play along but that crosses lines in my opinion.These folks hide behind multiple screen names and call people out and they are the gutless cowards.In My Opinion 

Same here, heck my username is my lifelong nick name. Ask for crow around my parts everybody gonna point you to me. Come on by and say hi. 

16 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I wish you'd pull the trigger. Poor oldbassroy ain't put together a coherent post in days. Poor kid, shame really, I think someone musta got him really RATTLED :flower:

Edited by crow