SONNIE MOORE 2A TOP 10 SEPT 3rd

RocketHouse

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

I will disagree with you on GB not being a top 1a team. I noticed you said “yet” this team has made some improvements from week one and I would say by week three, four and so on this team will be a handful for anyone on our schedule. 

Exactly sir right now maybe not but when the guys gel and are coached up it will be a different story !!

4 hours ago, Salem said:

1. Peabody

2. Tyner

3. Trousdale Co.

4. Fairley

5. Lewis Co.

6. Bledsoe Co. 

7. Forrest

8. Mitchell

9. Oneida

10. Meigs Co. 

26 PEABODY 2A 2 0 0 88.72 119.72

61 TYNER 2A 1 0 0 92.97 111.34

75 TROUSDALE COUNTY 2A 1 0 0 109.86 108.73

85 FAIRLEY 2A 2 0 0 76.49 106.40

88 LEWIS COUNTY 2A 1 0 0 96.43 105.45

115 BLEDSOE COUNTY 2A 2 0 0 102.00 100.05

120 FORREST 2A 2 0 0 83.30 99.84

121 MITCHELL 2A 2 0 0 75.19 99.64

127 ONEIDA 2A 2 0 0 88.53 98.37

139 MEIGS COUNTY 2A 2 0 0 88.39 97.71

this makes much more sense than the completely stupid AP poll. 3 R5 teams in the top 11. 

7 hours ago, TigerNation said:

You guys will be a semifinal team for sure. Past that, hard to say just yet.

If Greenback don’t make it to the semifinals something bad has happened I thought they did great against Meigs. Meigs was ready for that game to be over. When Greenback gets that running game going lookout!

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

If Greenback don’t make it to the semifinals something bad has happened I thought they did great against Meigs. Meigs was ready for that game to be over. When Greenback gets that running game going lookout!

I agree with Vandy on Greenback making it to the semis. Should get there fairly easy honestly. If South Pitt beats Meigs and Redbank then Greenback probably will not make it past the semis. But if South Pitt splits them or lose both it will probably be anyone's ballgame at that point. 

Would also like to state the East seems to field some pretty good teams this year. Playoffs on our end should be some really good games. 

Tyner

Meigs 

Trousdale

Oneida

All good teams and should have some good games this year in November. I'd drop Bledsoe from it and maybe put South Greene or Happy Valley in there if it was me but at this point it's all speculation anyhow. Whoever represents the East this year should be battle tested.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Upvote 1