SONNIE MOORE 2A TOP 10 SEPT 3rd

RocketHouse

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You mean play at Forrest? I'm gonna have to look and see what region they are and who they are up against. Were fortunate this year, if we have a good year i think we will host our games.

Yea Meigs will host this year hopefully TC will get to travel to Meigs looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Have to agree to disagree on the mercy part. But all were good teams.

You think Zy Moore was better than a healthy Martin Smith? I do not believe it was even close.

Zy had a great senior year (16) running the ball in his only season as RB. Martin ran very timid his junior year (17) in my opinion. We saw flashes towards the end of that season against some really bad teams. Unfortunately, Martin was hurt most of his senior year (18). He was really, really good in the 3 games he got to play, But he hardly played. I guess I would take a healthy Martin, and put Zy at WR lol. The sample size from martins jr year would 100% suggest Zy, however. I agree with you in that 16 would get beat, but that team had some really, really good skill players. It’s fun to think about.

I am new to the board and enjoy reading your perspective. 

Edited by TigerGoat

1 minute ago, TigerGoat said:

Zy had a great senior year (16) running the ball in his only season as RB. Martin ran very timid his junior year (17) in my opinion. We saw flashes towards the end of that season against some really bad teams. Unfortunately, Martin was hurt most of his senior year (18). He was really, really good in the 3 games he got to play, But he hardly played. I guess I would take a healthy Martin, and put Zy at WR lol. I agree with you in that 16 would get beat, but that team had some really, really good skill players. It’s fun to think about.

I am new to the board and enjoy reading your perspective. 

Thanks man, you too. Meigs posters are rare but it's getting better.

36 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

LMAO... this is great and a perfect example of how TC feels about themselves. Except the look in the mirror part, because well... Well we all know why! They can’t even pretend that they’re not ugly!

We don't look into mirrors. TC looks at its reflection in our gold balls and you never look horrible when you see your reflection in those gold balls. I forgot Watertown knows nothing about that since you'll don't have any.