Meigs vs Rockwood

Meeru

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

What conference do you play in?  Spring City is in the Sequatchie Valley conference. 

Chilhowee, Sequoyah, Tellico, McMinn Central, and Sweetwater are all in our conference. We all just started middle school programs this year but have been in the same youth league for a long time. We play Dayton City and Rockwood out of conference. 

33 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Chilhowee, Sequoyah, Tellico, McMinn Central, and Sweetwater are all in our conference. We all just started middle school programs this year but have been in the same youth league for a long time. We play Dayton City and Rockwood out of conference. 

We used to be in that conference also when my boys played.

37 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Thanks.

1 hour ago, AA rules said:

They beat Dayton City something like 48-26 last week and Dayton City beat Spring City last night.

That Dayton team scored more against us in one game then all the others combined i think for the year. They were a good team. Most of our games have been over at the half for the middle school. They really are good this year.

Meigs 36 > Sequoyah 6

Meigs 32 > Tellico 0

Meigs 24 > Sweetwater 0

Meigs 48 > Dayton 26

Meigs 44 > Polk 12

Sorry for those of you that dont care about this. But some do and Rockwood isnt exactly posting much.

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

Thanks.  No conference name?

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That Dayton team scored more against us in one game then all the others combined i think for the year. They were a good team. Most of our games have been over at the half for the middle school. They really are good this year.

Meigs 36 > Sequoyah 6

Meigs 32 > Tellico 0

Meigs 24 > Sweetwater 0

Meigs 48 > Dayton 26

Meigs 44 > Polk 12

Sorry for those of you that dont care about this. But some do and Rockwood isnt exactly posting much.

I'd say if yall beat Dayton and Dayton beat Spring City yall have a mighty fine middle school team.  It believe Spring City got the 1 seed in the Sequatchie Valley Conference. 

46 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Meigs 36 > Sequoyah 6

Meigs 32 > Tellico 0

Meigs 24 > Sweetwater 0

Meigs 48 > Dayton 26

Meigs 44 > Polk 12

The Dayton game was over at halftime, most of those points came against the JV

37 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

The Dayton game was over at halftime, most of those points came against the JV

Starters played the whole game. Dayton has a Davis kid that can score at any time if he gets loose. The Polk game last night, though, was pretty much all backups when they were giving up points.

Edited by TigerNation

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I hope your right, I bet it will be a little tougher game for us then that though. They play us better than most regardless of talent. Good to see ya PBP

They usually do give yall all they got, Meigs looks better on D this year IMO ! I just think Mr Navy wants to meet Mr Army in a bad way this post season before they meet next year at the next level !!!I am VERY hopeful we are blessed with that oppurtunity sir !!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They usually do give yall all they got, Meigs looks better on D this year IMO ! I just think Mr Navy wants to meet Mr Army in a bad way this post season before they meet next year at the next level !!!I am VERY hopeful we are blessed with that oppurtunity sir 

Thanks for the compliment on our team.  I think our Defense has really shown out this year so far. Really proud of what I've seen as a fan. I will say so far we are playing like our season depends on it every game. Love seeing that out of the team despite ranking or record of the opposing team. That intensity also shows a more mature team so we've seem to have grown some... hope I didnt jinx it. Maybe we will be fortunate enough to shake hands this year buddy. Good luck tonight.

Edited by Imthayeti